[2.2] Thor, the Lightning God (Life double Arc/Storm call Mjolner / Triple Curse / HC and SC)

Added a section for the Champion version of the build. Must go all the way to progression trees so it proably will take a moment until the section is fully updated.
I believe elementalist is the strongest version of this build.

25% Lightning Penetration MoD? Pop a cold skill before the boss

Pendulum of Destruction? (another randomly 100%)

30% Ele damage (From two nodes to get to these keystones)

Paragon of Calamity (goodbye to reflect)

And then

Liege of Primordial (put summon ice, and flame on CWDT)... even more damage. And if you go crit with arc, the damage would be even more insane.

I've done a crit variant with my legacy mjolner, with vaal pact. I click one time on voll in dried lake and proc like 2 arcs and he is dead. Map clear speed is retarded too, you don't even get the "lag" because arc kills the mobs before that freeze even happens.

My suggestion is a Witch, Elementalist crit variation. Much better DPS and you can still face tank the living shit out of bosses because of Vaal Pact, and UW. (Think of the Tri-Curse Whispering Ice build), but with a Mjolner. It's insane.

I do love the double arc variant because discharge lags the screen. But if you want DPS, got the elementalist, crit route folks. You could even use Call to the Brotherhood and exploit Mastermind of Discord further.

..and not even adding in the triple curse setup
Last edited by MakeWebSocketsGreatAgain on Jul 11, 2016, 3:49:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info