[2.2] Thor, the Lightning God (Life double Arc/Storm call Mjolner / Triple Curse / HC and SC)

Loving the build idea because I get to put down as many Storm Call as I want.

Just a question, does Instruments of Virtue proc properly. From the wording, when I attack I get 10% more attack speed which is nice but does the Mjolner proccing spells count as "Cast Spells recently" for the 20% damage boost.

If it doesn't, I might change to go straight down Pious Path for the 40% increased damage (shame it's not a more multiplier)
Last edited by CyborgCommunist on Apr 5, 2016, 5:14:27 AM
Hmmmmmm, you're probably right I gotta test it right now. If the "cast" keyword is as I think it is it is not worth taking it maybe.

Edit : Tested it and you get the increased damage when mjolner casts skills.
Last edited by Arachnéa on Apr 5, 2016, 6:48:46 AM
Really? I tested it myself and my numbers didn't go up when Mjolner casted, only when I manually casted.
When is a good time to start using RF? level, regen, fire res etc.

and do you have any tips when running RF? this is my first time using it
Last edited by viperca on Apr 7, 2016, 4:32:18 PM
I dont understand how you can run triple curse with this build? Your passive tree doesnt spec into the curse nodes? Am I missing something? Or is your title incorrect?

Thanks!
Hi. I decided to respec my RT cycloner and try a mjolner build for the first time. I tried to do some things differently and need some feedback beacuse I have no idea how much damage I should be doing.

First of all, I'm running it on a berserker with the more damage and life/mana leech nodes.
I'm using LS with PTL so I do only lighting damage.No RF, no triple-curse.

My setup is like this.
2x Arc-Controlled destruction
LS-PTL-WED-Multistrike-ALD-FA
Wrath-Arctic Armour
CWDT(lvl1)-Enfeeble/conductivity

Damage with wrath and no frenzy charges (and only few q gems or maxed)
Arc: 7k
LS: 25k - ST with Hayon's Fury and 4 frenzy charges 52k
Reave with concentrated effect instead of PTL can do a bit more.Also thinking of trying pledge of hands and vlotaxic for ST/relfect setups.

Life 6.2k, Life regen 460, Armor 13k 60% phys reduction without golem and end charges

My gear:
Spoiler

My tree:
Last edited by Jdahl22 on Apr 12, 2016, 1:53:24 PM
"
smalltalk wrote:
I dont understand how you can run triple curse with this build? Your passive tree doesnt spec into the curse nodes? Am I missing something? Or is your title incorrect?

Thanks!

Hi there

Whisper of doom cluster + Doedre's damning ring that give a total of 3 curse.

Fly safe ;)
For info, I planned a Duelist HC tree in order to get Champion Ascendancy and bring mitigation to another lvl.

With that start you get a bit less dmg but slightly more life and all nice Champion points.

When I"ll switch from my templar to the duelist I'll upload the tree.
Elementalist Witch can aslo be a nice variation, especailly now that we r getting a lightning golem.
Ok so I finally (after 3 rerolls...) leveled my champion duelist. I'll try to update the HC section with my shitty hotel connection... I changed little things in the main tree and in gear setup compared to Templar one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info