[2.4] CI Bladefall Trapper - High tier mapping - EV/ES/Block - Updating for 2.4.

exactly the same for all the content in t14 and below, however t15, uber atziri not completely faceroll anymore, might absolutely need really good gear and high level to oneshot uber split phases for example

you need to get more damage nodes now if your focus is all that, but for 90% of the content it's still good

i'll try to do some high tier vids soon since i still have the gear and gems on standard but i'm still leveling in essence, eta about a day or two
IGN JustifiedF
"
Justifi3d wrote:
exactly the same for all the content in t14 and below, however t15, uber atziri not completely faceroll anymore, might absolutely need really good gear and high level to oneshot uber split phases for example

you need to get more damage nodes now if your focus is all that, but for 90% of the content it's still good

i'll try to do some high tier vids soon since i still have the gear and gems on standard but i'm still leveling in essence, eta about a day or two

thanks for the confirmation. im doing this build right now at lv30, and it feels smooth!

hope cruel will be a cruise at 40s
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
I was under the impression there was Poison in this build, there seems to be a decent amount of investment towards that end yet when I look at your suggested gem setup I dont see it anywhere? Is there something Im missing?
updated some videos, build still very good confirmed

"
Googatron wrote:
I was under the impression there was Poison in this build, there seems to be a decent amount of investment towards that end yet when I look at your suggested gem setup I dont see it anywhere? Is there something Im missing?

you're missing 4 coated shrapnel jewels
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Sep 4, 2016, 9:36:03 AM
"
Justifi3d wrote:
updated some videos, build still very good confirmed

"
Googatron wrote:

you're missing 4 coated shrapnel jewels

Haha Ok I knew it was something simple I just missed. Thanks alot :D
Hi i have a question, sorry if this has been asked through the 20+ pages.

Does the mod on Coated Shrapnel "Traps and Mines deal xx to xx additional Physical Damage" matters? Or it does not add to the overall BF damage?

Also, would like to ask if the build is capable to do uber lab? What setup is required for change to do this.
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
Last edited by xiaozozo on Sep 4, 2016, 10:43:51 PM
It does matter but the difference is rather negligible, i wouldn't go out of my way looking for perfect rolls, any will do

Theres an uber izaro fight in 2.3 videos, it was done on a 5L

All you need is deerstalker boots, around 7k es so you dont get oneshot and you can completely faceroll it

You can use Darkscorn bow with Soulstrike quiver for easier time vs traps, both for free 25% mitigation and faster shield recharge, along with blink arrow it makes uber lab runs a joke
IGN JustifiedF
Been trying this out as a sort of side project on the new league (at around level 62 right now) and its been working pretty well, I'm not at the point where I'm too invested in ES, mostly just evasion and life.

I've been running into major mana issues, to the point where i'm having to run a mana regen aura just to help cover the costs of my deerskin 4 link bladefall setup, for running through trash a mana flask is enough to keep me topped off without the aura, but when it comes to bosses I find myself in bad shape if the first volley of traps dont outright kill them for whatever reason because I just dont have the ability to recast without the aura.

What do you do for your mana issues? I see all your mana reservation is already taken with ES aura and curses so maybe it just fixes itself with gear over time?
"
Googatron wrote:
Been trying this out as a sort of side project on the new league (at around level 62 right now) and its been working pretty well, I'm not at the point where I'm too invested in ES, mostly just evasion and life.

I've been running into major mana issues, to the point where i'm having to run a mana regen aura just to help cover the costs of my deerskin 4 link bladefall setup, for running through trash a mana flask is enough to keep me topped off without the aura, but when it comes to bosses I find myself in bad shape if the first volley of traps dont outright kill them for whatever reason because I just dont have the ability to recast without the aura.

What do you do for your mana issues? I see all your mana reservation is already taken with ES aura and curses so maybe it just fixes itself with gear over time?

Use mana pot with Instant regen, one pot gives enough mana to throw 5 sets of traps.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
i like bubbling mana pots myself and never really have mana issues

mana flask is required to play the build, it's impossible to sustain trap cost through any other means especially in less recovery maps
IGN JustifiedF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info