[2.4] CI Bladefall Trapper - High tier mapping - EV/ES/Block - Updating for 2.4.

Hi, nice build, I like it but I'm a fan of life based builds :) However, maybe I will switch this time when I'm rich again next league :D

Anyways, there is a mistake in your first poste with Bino's. You are right, it will not work with traps (directly) but that's why you use the gloves. They prevent the enemy by your initial dmg of traps, not by the second dmg of poison. In the end, the poison will spread. However, this combination is better with life based. In additional, when you have a Cospri's (free +curse and poison + bypass Hexproof + get 4 free jewelry slots for more %life and %dmg) you rly need a big range with Blasphemy or you can't curse --> poison the enemy. Then you will be happy when the "1c" gloves get your lucky vaal and the result will be "vul curse on hit" ;)

I play a way more offensive style of play (SC) as crit with Cospri's and life based. Ueber was pretty easy and nearly deathless (died once at one of her flameblast when lagged). However, Malachai is a real problem. I killed him when I had the last portal (and got a bug with no achievment count). Main problem is that you can't trigger your traps in that moment when you want like a miner. He could place mines far away and BF will rain over Malachai from a safe distance. But hey, we are lucky now, Malachai get a nerf cause of new harder bosses :)
Last edited by bwcloud on Aug 25, 2016, 3:38:30 PM
Hi there

i know how Bino's works, first iterattion of the build in Talisman i made used SOuthbound + Binos

however with the intro of Cluster trap i found Bino's to not be as good as attack speed dagger

I also tested Cospris and it's only really good with curse on hit gloves as you already said, it's way too inconsistent with Blasphemy since you ofscreen a lot

IGN JustifiedF
Any updates for 2.4?
-20% psn dmg and new bladefall behaviour. Could be still viable.
build remains unchanged except slight poison nerf, bladefall behaviour change doesn't impact traps

i'll be doing a more thorough patch examination tomorrow, kinda busy today

IGN JustifiedF
what's the bf trap tooltip?
tooltip doesn't really mean much, stuff that buffs your tooltip doesn't necessary give you more damage or what is more important, more clear speed

you could have a build with double the tooltip of someone else that would clear slower

poison isn't accounted for by tooltip at all for example

i don't even remember what it was but i think it was around 10k with trap cooldown or something like that

i don't use setup for most optimal damage, i went with what felt the best to use in maps instead, most optimal damage gems for single target and explanation behind it can be found in the first post

I updated the first post with patch notes review
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Sep 1, 2016, 3:05:21 AM
Hi!

This build can be used since the beginning of the league? I ask because i still dont know how to farm properly in the game, so, would be a nice thing if this build could farm by own ways.

Ty! Sorry my bad english! :)
just a short comment: you take 6 6% es nodes in the middle of the tree.
If u take unnatural calm at the witch area coming from the bottom you get:
30int(=6%es) and 30%es for 6 points giving u additional +1lightningres and the 15% es recharge.

IGN: TheShiiieeeld
How much important is chain reaction for clearing map? I never played a trapper so I really have no idea about it xD
I'm asking it cause I always play HC and Occultist es+regen is very good, also for uber lab run.
Also the dps of occultist seems higher, is chain reaction that strong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info