[2.4] CI Bladefall Trapper - High tier mapping - EV/ES/Block - Updating for 2.4.

inc duration is not mandatory, it's more if you can fit it in then go for it

you can see that i didn't use inc duration myself either this league cause i used around 350 chromes without getting it and just gave up :D

cwdt-immortal call however is invaluable vs porcupines(exploding spikes on death mobs), and they can hit for a lot in for example double extra damage added as an element map

IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Aug 5, 2016, 11:48:21 AM
Should I get a 5L Atziri's Splendour or 5L rare ES/EVA chest? Obtaining 6L isnt really possible for me at the moment. And what would these 5 links be?
Last edited by Smerte on Aug 10, 2016, 9:36:37 AM
if youre restricted by budget id just keep the deerstalker and use as high of es on a chest you can afford

But if you can afford it splendours mana gained on kill makes mapping a lot smoother

5l would be bladefall-trap-trap dmg-cluster trap-trap cooldown if you prioritize mapping

Conc effect over cooldown if farming uber lab or uber atziri
IGN JustifiedF
"
Justifi3d wrote:
if youre restricted by budget id just keep the deerstalker and use as high of es on a chest you can afford

But if you can afford it splendours mana gained on kill makes mapping a lot smoother

5l would be bladefall-trap-trap dmg-cluster trap-trap cooldown if you prioritize mapping

Conc effect over cooldown if farming uber lab or uber atziri

Thank you for your answers. And is that Atziri's splendours mana gained on kill supposed to trigger from trap kills? Because it doesn't seem to work for me.
it triggers when the poison kills as it counts as if you killed and not your traps, will probably get fixed sometime in the future though

so if you're doing low tier content where enemies get oneshot by traps initial hit you won't be seeing any difference

IGN JustifiedF
Considering this build in 2.4. Really want something with CI because that's a new mechanic to me and a bunch of rares for gear because of the league.
Same. I think CI is going to have a moment here in Essence where it is *distinctly* cheaper, and this build is probably one of only a few that can push higher boss and map content fairly safely when we don't know a ton about the mechanics. Plus Bladefall traps + cluster is one of the only actually effective clearspeed trap builds for mapping, most others are hard capped by trap cooldown and end up not nearly as efficient on bosses too.
Hey is that build good for 48 Hour Flashback Solo Event? or is too budget?
If we don't see any significant nerfs(something like another 20% damage nerf would be justified, pun intended, and wouldn't kill the build) it's definitely going to be one of better or should i say most versatile builds for atlas patch

THat is, if the bosses aren't complete pushovers and we don't see any more bosses which make the fight near impossible for builds without leech a la Malachai

If the bosses are more like Atziri or Izaro where tactical advantage of traps comes into play it's gonna be pretty good

"
Hey is that build good for 48 Hour Flashback Solo Event? or is too budget?

Not really, since i doubt you can find good enough gear to make CI worth it and you'll have issues rolling proper flask affixes, CI builds are really bad if you can't negate the donwsides which are status ailments and stun

That's pretty easy with an economy since proper flasks can be bough for anywhere between 1 alch to 3c but SSF you actually have to roll them and i did a 1 week HC race a while ago that didn't have many players and i remember having a ridicoulously hard time getting proper flasks

So even if you get lucky and scrounge around 8k+ ES worth of gear you'll prob get wrecked by stuns and rng on flasks, you're starved on alts in a SSF race a lot because if you stop to pick up everything to vendor for alts you aren't really racing are you

That said, a life based trapper is probably going to be one of more popular builds since it can function well on a 4L and all you need is to chance or find a deerstalker to make it great, i got like 20 of them this league so they shouldn't take that long to "force" spawn them either via chancing or just getting them casually

IGN JustifiedF
I'd like to share my idea with you.
Currently using:
Spoiler
as a main hand weapon - it allows me with my mediocre gear reach 8k ES, and saving around 7 passive points to be spent on offence or on even more ES later.

It's a 1H sword, so i can use WB with it, although AS is not so good, but for me it doesn't matter. Mobility is just fine.

Cheers,
Scaal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info