[2.4] CI Bladefall Trapper - High tier mapping - EV/ES/Block - Updating for 2.4.

Hi mate,

currently re-rolling this in PHC. What are your thoughts on Death's Door boots, I have a pair - and bleed seems to be bit of a weakness in the build. Lose ~100 ES, gain endurance charge and bleed immune (getting end charge from oak cuz hardcore)

I also notice you don't have stun-immune or the boot enchant and just relying on the flask. is this just because your playing softcore currently? Is the stun immune necessary for hc?
Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles
i haven't died since i swapped to CI and i still don't have stun enchant on boots because Kiara's has like 99% of the uptime and i have 12,3k ES for the other 1%

I got addicted to this whrling blade speed and i don't want to give up and i honestly think i can get away with it because of my experience with the build but i do not actively recommend it to other players

I always build my builds to not die, and in fact im gonna do it more so this league because of this shit exp rate you now lose even more time if you die

you can watch the videos to judge the survivability, i plan to do all different t13+ eventually but i'm currently still on t10s atm due to only being 92, i just uploaded few maps as a preview

Thing with stun is:

A single instance of stun will never kill you, what kills you is stun lock and with this build you get:

15000 Evasion rating

49% reduced accuracy from 20/20 enfeeble, blind on anything that doesn't die in 1 hit, that alone will make you barely hitable for average monster, let alone ever put you in a position to get stunlocked

for other situations you can always use logout

i use logout even in softcore because i experience crashes, stutter, freezes and lags on daily occasion and there's no fucking way i'm not logging out at lvl 90+ if i get a 1+ sec screen freeze

or if my fps drops to 1 in the middle of giant bearers pack im peacing out

As far as the boots go, bleed is non issue, you remove it with press of a button, yeah it's dangerous but that's why i put it on flask with 100% uptime and spammable charges

loss of ES from boots is too huge of a downside compared to what you gain and status ailments are imo much more dangerous, i run groundning flask instead of "of reflexes" suffix on every map that has added lighting or i know has dangerous spark monsters as resident mob type

Enduring cry is very good option if you want that extra safety and i might use it later on but right now as i said still on t9-10s so phys damage didn't get too out of hand yet

IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Jun 18, 2016, 3:38:48 PM
Oh, yeah... Socket colors... There was something i forgot since i'll rely on my Tabula until the day it gets nerfed into a 5-link.

And okay, wasn't sure if Knockback was working or not since i don't have one.

Cheers,
Frost
Uber lab is down! Hell yeah!

Got a ES Splendour aswell, already 6 socketed now going for the 6-link :)
Cool build since I played ice trap in Perandus I enjoy traps :) was looking for something and found your guide thx m8 :)

Uber lab down at first try, now I'm going to farm Atziri for a while to get uber set :)
@sklipnoty gratz on the kill, i wish you better luck on the splendour than i had :D

@arlen2015 glad you're enjoying it

i'll try to record a fresh uber run tomorrow, got some cool tricks to showcase how you can make stuff easier, i was just focusing on getting gear first, now that i mastercrafted es on my rings it's all pretty much finished so i can afford to spend on an uber set
IGN JustifiedF
"
Justifi3d wrote:
@sklipnoty gratz on the kill, i wish you better luck on the splendour than i had :D

@arlen2015 glad you're enjoying it

i'll try to record a fresh uber run tomorrow, got some cool tricks to showcase how you can make stuff easier, i was just focusing on getting gear first, now that i mastercrafted es on my rings it's all pretty much finished so i can afford to spend on an uber set

Yeah I wasted 150 fus on first try to get it 6 linked... 3 5-links though ... but yeah crap. Saving up for 300 now. :)
HEllo can you tell me,please.Can i resprec all my life nodes after taking CI?
Currently level 79 and loving this build so far.
Got a 6s splendour in my stash, waiting to get 6 linked

One question tho: Which gems should I get in 20/20 first and which should I try to 21/20 ?
I would really like a gem priority list, would help me out much

Thanks for the awesome build dud
@HailRakeRise

follow my tree progression to see how you would respec to CI, but yes you drop all the life nodes except life/ES nodes because they're efficient

@LiquidPirateCat

I think only gem that would even matter is 21/20 Bladefall

Everthing else is so miniscule i wouldn't pay extra for it personally

i just flipped all my gems to 20q when they hit 20 and farmed dried lake until i leveled them back up a bit

i'm sorry to everyone who expected a fresh Uber run, but i spent my money on my next build before certain items skyrocket in price after my friend makes it public

if anyone wants a demo the past last league runs are still relevant, nothing really changed except now you do more damage thanks to extra gem

i just didn't care enough about it to spend 2 ex for the sake of it when i had other things i wanted to buy
IGN JustifiedF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info