Winterheart Race Season Details!

Why do ice themed items look so cool?
Nice alt art Whispering Ice :)

GG
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
There better be new demis with these bad looking rewards.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
The Winterheart amulet shown as the 1,000 pt race prize is an eight-sided snowflake...
=0[.]o=

I was thinking it looks more like the Pokemon Starmie than it does a snowflake.
Sounds like the team keeps putting some sort of effort on not letting the race format to stale; and I'm pretty happy about that.
Can't really agree with the No.portal mechanic in some of the party races, or in any other format.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
"
Kaysee wrote:
I found that interesting when viewing too and presumed you had cleared it, but obviously not.

Nope, they hadn't check in with me. Thanks for thinking of the item though! :)

I've dropped Support a note on it. Fingers crossed.

"
DenSan1587 wrote:

Maybe it will come in later season again and be fire themed. And we'll have fire and ice ones

Hmm... still doesn't tie in with what I have envisaged for the belt though. Your idea would work particularly well with Dyadus, which is meant to represent each kid so I can see there being 1 fire axe and 1 cold axe. But the belt is meant to represent my wife so that's kinda harder to see as 2 separate items.
Sucks that we don't get a normal art Winterheart Amulet for participation or anything... Such an interesting item, reserved only for... no one, because those who get 1k points won't ever remove it from a Stash tab...

Item design just left to rot. :S

24 hour boss kill race? I've been out of the loop for a few Season, what'd that entail? That doesn't sound that hard... Sounds easy. Am I missing something? Wait, does that mean MAP Bosses?! o_0 If so.. That's absurd.

PS. When are we getting Lifetime Season Points Rewards? They were promised years ago... -.-
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
To say the least, I am excited asf. Finally another season. Lookin foward to it.

Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
Last edited by kole on Apr 28, 2020, 1:55:13 AM
This bout to get fun.. Im def doing these. LEGGGGGO GGG HYPETRAIN
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
race seasons or exams...

hmm...

hmm..

hmmm..

what are exams?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info