2.2 Self-Cast Crit/Proj Speed/Pierce Spark - 100k+ DPS - Fast Maps/Bosses/Atziri up to Tier 15

"
YallaHabibi wrote:
So I was going for a different build on my assassin and stumbled upon this build and our skill tree is pretty much the exact same. I really like the Spark gem and have a lioneye chest and those gloves. Is it still possible to run this build as an assassin? I don't have too much time to reroll another character so I'm just wondering how screwed I am going with assassin since I really want to play this build.

Let me know, thanks!

It works as a Scion, Witch, Templar and Shadow.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Mar 9, 2016, 12:27:24 PM
Instead of recommending legacy vinktars, wouldn't it be better to give an alternative tree that has vaal pact? Otherwise the number of new players being able to follow that build will be very very small.
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
Instead of recommending legacy vinktars, wouldn't it be better to give an alternative tree that has vaal pact? Otherwise the number of new players being able to follow that build will be very very small.

Well if you're gonna go vaal pact, I think you'd be better off playing a deadeye scion and going for max pierce and a bit less crit (not going towards templar). Which would be an entirely different build.

Problem with this build is that if you don't have enough leech, vaal pact won't do anything for you because you'll kill yourself faster than you'll heal yourself. You would still need vinktar (the new nerfed one) AND vaal pact to survive reflect. I guess I could make a scion tree for those who want it.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

Problem with this build is that if you don't have enough leech, vaal pact won't do anything for you because you'll kill yourself faster than you'll heal yourself. You would still need vinktar (the new nerfed one) AND vaal pact to survive reflect. I guess I could make a scion tree for those who want it.

That's what i was thinking of. Vaal pact along the new (nerfed) vinktar, not instead of it.
As one of the central elements of the old build was the instant leech one could get through vinktars i thought it might be good to give an alternative for those with the new vinktar flasks.
It's just 4 points to get VP. Alacrity might be scratched as you take 2 x 10 dex along the way. The other 3 points could come from the 3 points jewel near Arcane Potency.
After all the build needs instant leech due to hitting reflect off screen.

Maybe using acuities would be a tree independent alternative but then the projectile speed would suffer. Modifing the tree for the non legacy users might be the lesser evil.
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

That's what i was thinking of. Vaal pact along the new (nerfed) vinktar, not instead of it.
As one of the central elements of the old build was the instant leech one could get through vinktars i thought it might be good to give an alternative for those with the new vinktar flasks.
It's just 4 points to get VP. Alacrity might be scratched as you take 2 x 10 dex along the way. The other 3 points could come from the 3 points jewel near Arcane Potency.
After all the build needs instant leech due to hitting reflect off screen.

Maybe using acuities would be a tree independent alternative but then the projectile speed would suffer. Modifing the tree for the non legacy users might be the lesser evil.

I suppose you could hit vaal pact with a witch too yea.
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

You would still need vinktar (the new nerfed one) AND vaal pact to survive reflect. I guess I could make a scion tree for those who want it.

So you can play this build only standard league, sincèrement there is no legacy vinktar in perandus league ?
"
Afura wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

You would still need vinktar (the new nerfed one) AND vaal pact to survive reflect. I guess I could make a scion tree for those who want it.

So you can play this build only standard league, sincèrement there is no legacy vinktar in perandus league ?

You can used nerfed vinktar + vaal pact
Must admit this is the most fun build I had for a long time since whispering ice build.

Wonder if uber is doable eventually
Tomorrow I will be posting a massive update I have made to the build.

We'll now have 100% pierce which significantly increases our overall damage. Look forward to it!
no weak computer friendly right? =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info