2.2 Self-Cast Crit/Proj Speed/Pierce Spark - 100k+ DPS - Fast Maps/Bosses/Atziri up to Tier 15

Hey, thanks for the guide, it has been pretty awesome so far, even tho I am only 44 lvl. I have a question tho, how do I make the build work without the corrupted gloves? I have in no way enough currency to buy and corrupt that many uniques.

Thanks in advance!
"
Revolutia wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide, it has been pretty awesome so far, even tho I am only 44 lvl. I have a question tho, how do I make the build work without the corrupted gloves? I have in no way enough currency to buy and corrupt that many uniques.

Thanks in advance!

You can just use the uncorrupted gloves.

Instead of the ascendancy node about the curse, you can just go farther into the ES one until you can get the gloves.

Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Hey there mate!

I saw your build a few days ago and I decided to make it, it looks a lot of fun and I can't wait to try it! I already got all the gems and I will reset my passive skill tree to make it like yours.

I saw that you didn't put an helmet, I wonder what should the helmet have to be a good helmet with this build? Also, what is a good replacement for the unique flasks that you have?

Thank you so much in advance and I hope you have a great day!
Hey,
very nice Build, could you maybe add a leveling guide for the skill tree?
Or post the links if there is already such a post :)

ty & gl
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,
very nice Build, could you maybe add a leveling guide for the skill tree?
Or post the links if there is already such a post :)

ty & gl

Spark is pretty powerful. Just try to get a gem with quality, a 4L and use spark immediately.

For the tree you get what you need as you progress, it's pretty straight forward.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Thank you for your advice.

Are there maybe some ideas for good Jewele´s in Slot?
Jewels recommendation in first page I think.

I have a 5 link lionseye but I still cant get 4 blue sockets, ive spend about 150 chroms so far...is this worth the investment? is lionseye Best in slot?
"
I have a 5 link lionseye but I still cant get 4 blue sockets, ive spend about 150 chroms so far...is this worth the investment? is lionseye Best in slot?

It is best in slot. It's a free "more" multiplier that makes your setup a 7 link.

If you read through the thread, you'll see there is a very significant investment that needs to be done in chromes and you need to use a vorici bench.

This build is not for people with low budgets. I want to be clear about this. Someone could ADAPT this to have a lower budget, but the original build requires investment in the wands, chest and flasks.
What do you do keep regen/leech life? I believed I missed something about this on your post.

Also, Im leveling a Low life witch (still on lorica), is it doable for a low life? Will it be better or worst?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info