2.2 Self-Cast Crit/Proj Speed/Pierce Spark - 100k+ DPS - Fast Maps/Bosses/Atziri up to Tier 15

Hey, very nice build!

Could this be played as Scion with Deadeye/Berserker?
It'd mean 100% pierce without any passive, and 1.5% leech.
Plus extra speed and damage.
And we could get the power charges from http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Victario%27s_Acuity
Which also gives some projectile speed.

For HC, I do not want to rely on flasks usage to be safe, but I do like the build.
Do the think the leech is enough? Any idea to make this HC proof?
Worst case, I guess it could be put into 1/2 totems...

Thanks!

PS : and you could connect to your witch tree by taking the 2 nodes NW, 20% reg 5 int, and 8% mana.
Last edited by samord on Mar 7, 2016, 8:13:38 PM
Yestersday I did a few maps

Face tanked dual shrine and excavation bosses Lol.

Died at core boss tho due to physical.dmg I think.

Trying to tweak the setup to better migitate physical dmg taken.

Any suggestions? I'm thinking of using volls amulet and manually discharging for immortal call.what u think
"
samord wrote:
Hey, very nice build!

Could this be played as Scion with Deadeye/Berserker?
It'd mean 100% pierce without any passive, and 1.5% leech.
Plus extra speed and damage.
And we could get the power charges from http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Victario%27s_Acuity
Which also gives some projectile speed.

For HC, I do not want to rely on flasks usage to be safe, but I do like the build.
Do the think the leech is enough? Any idea to make this HC proof?
Worst case, I guess it could be put into 1/2 totems...

Thanks!

PS : and you could connect to your witch tree by taking the 2 nodes NW, 20% reg 5 int, and 8% mana.

If you're playing Scion then deadeye/berserker is a great idea, but you'd have to forget about power charges. That amulet is an awful option.

For hardcore there's more than 1 change you'd need to make. The leech from berserker would definitely help, but you'll still die to reflect. Honestly even with a saffel's, reflect is very scary without legacy vinktar.

This build is really tuned for my play style. I posted it here to offer a fun powerful/fast build option for players, but I never make builds according to how well they would perform in hardcore. What I care most about is how fast the entire screen and bosses die. That's what this build does amazingly.

"
lightofeast wrote:
Yestersday I did a few maps

Face tanked dual shrine and excavation bosses Lol.

Died at core boss tho due to physical.dmg I think.

Trying to tweak the setup to better migitate physical dmg taken.

Any suggestions? I'm thinking of using volls amulet and manually discharging for immortal call.what u think

There isn't much that will save you from core malachai. The other 3 bosses are easy, but core malachai is a real bitch.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Mar 7, 2016, 10:18:43 PM
I see. Yea the other three we're easy.

I'm using immortal call with increased duration for sudden physical hit. And aa for phy based boss instead of purity. Love the build so much man thanks.

And I have a non paper dps gain after I ascended with dual curse build.
Hi guys I'm not experienced with wich atm. so I would like to ask someone who knows a bit more about the class what do you think a spark build similar to this one would be viable in the new league. and if it is what changes need to be made. thanks
"
maniza wrote:
Hi guys I'm not experienced with wich atm. so I would like to ask someone who knows a bit more about the class what do you think a spark build similar to this one would be viable in the new league. and if it is what changes need to be made. thanks

You should probably watch ZiggyD's stream and follow what he's doing on the new league with a Scion.

This build is pricy and fills a different niche.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Is there any chance for a leveling guide and what stats to go for while leveling and stuff ?
HEllo everyone !

Would the same basic work with totem ?!
ign : Orbist_Lightning
"
Afura wrote:
Can you play that build as a budget version too? The gloves looks pretty expensive :|

"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Ryld12 wrote:
Thinking of starting the new league using this build. Would it work at the beginning of a league with not great gear?

Nah you need some pretty specific gear for this to be very effective.

I think this answered my question :D . Wanted to play that build as my first char for the new league, but I think it is a bad idea, too expensive for a first char :(

By the way, is there any templar passiv tree for that build?

Edit: This build is only for standard right? Due to the flask change of vinktar?
Last edited by Afura on Mar 8, 2016, 4:30:32 PM
So I was going for a different build on my assassin and stumbled upon this build and our skill tree is pretty much the exact same. I really like the Spark gem and have a lioneye chest and those gloves. Is it still possible to run this build as an assassin? I don't have too much time to reroll another character so I'm just wondering how screwed I am going with assassin since I really want to play this build.

Let me know, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info