Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hey Bex, old friend XD

I am very curious about the number on Warband mod:

- # passage bought

- # passage bought compared to other Zana mods

- # of Warbands modded items found

There are only 3 Warband items on sale in both TaliSc and TaliHC and all 3 are unique which makes em more likely to be the result of Jack in the box

Thx for the numbers in advance

I ran the warbands mod twice, first run got the Mutewind shield (sold it when I began to transition to playing hardcore since the softcore market went to shit imo). Second run, got nothing.

"
lif44 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hey Bex, old friend XD

I am very curious about the number on Warband mod:

- # passage bought

- # passage bought compared to other Zana mods

- # of Warbands modded items found

There are only 3 Warband items on sale in both TaliSc and TaliHC and all 3 are unique which makes em more likely to be the result of Jack in the box

Thx for the numbers in advance

I ran the warbands mod twice, first run got the Mutewind shield (sold it when I began to transition to playing hardcore since the softcore market went to shit imo). Second run, got nothing.

ran 3 times fo testing

got nothing out of like 100 warbandable items

ran maps with 100+Quatity
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
32 represent
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Looks like I'll be joining a lot of other people sitting on the 21 bump.

28 is code for T15 maps and Vinktar, neither of which are very realistic playing mostly solo, without much trading, and with limited playing hours.

1.2% of the community getting 28+ is pretty high, though. I always underestimate how hardcore this playerbase is -- testament to GGG's directed marketing, I guess.

---

Keep the stats coming! These posts are fantastic stuff.
Cool. Still need to do rigwald 80+ and his 2 more uniques challenges. Not gonna do other uniques identify challenges :)
Beyond limitations
hmmmm...interesting stats - gotta love that T4 Talisman!
1 badly rolled blue t4 talisman since league start :(

Over 125 (coz you know you will get more of some than others) to make 1 x t4, #FeelsBadMan.

How about a small chance of getting a t2 occasionally? Seriously, I don't usually complain because the content is IMO fairly well balanced. But this seems weighted to the 16hr+ a day players.

Would also be nice to buy a few high iLvl to fill in the gaps, but of course you can't see that on poe.trade.

Like the concept, but its just not as fun as I expected and too grindy.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Jan 15, 2016, 2:45:01 AM
It would be nice to see overall drop rates of all talismans.
Because I can't even get rid of Primal skull talismans and in guild because everyone is overloaded with this type. Like 50% of dropped T2 talismans being Primal skulls is really annoying it seems more like a bug. At least make some recipe to vendor 3 talismans for one random different or something so we can get rid of them.
gimme more stats.... pleaseeeeee.... i love numbers :D
Maybe there already is but still suggesting. There should be a vendor recipe with something like:

4x Normal T1
+
1x any rarity Greatwolf Talisman
=
Rare T1 (with possibly bumped ilvl)
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Last edited by Zorajin on Jan 15, 2016, 3:09:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info