Talisman and Challenge Stats

Start teasing some more ascendency classes...
I'm wondering if GGG thinks the current challenge distribution is desirable. Is the intention all along to keep a full rigwald set to less than 10% of all challengers?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
I'm wondering if GGG thinks the current challenge distribution is desirable. Is the intention all along to keep a full rigwald set to less than 10% of all challengers?

Very likely, considering the Rigwald set is the gore set (which is purchasable) minus the gore.

Honestly I'm surprised they made it that easy to get the entire set all things considered. I guess the backlash if they kept it at every 8 challenges instead of 7 would have been too much *sigh*

Last edited by Niustein on Jan 14, 2016, 8:30:47 PM
I think the stats show that their are a lot of casual gamers who enjoy the game, and a low amount of the
elite gamers who play this game. Not that most can not get higher tier talismans, it reflects a lot of players having fun and enjoying the new content.... I will wear a talisman because dammit its new and fun!
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hey Bex, old friend XD

I am very curious about the number on Warband mod:

- # passage bought

- # passage bought compared to other Zana mods

- # of Warbands modded items found

There are only 3 Warband items on sale in both TaliSc and TaliHC and all 3 are unique which makes em more likely to be the result of Jack in the box

Thx for the numbers in advance
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 14, 2016, 8:39:36 PM
I like this 3 month league, I'm having a great time, but I'm sure most of the people will agree with me that these currency dump challenges (identify this, id that) are just plain stupid and not fun.
But I think they will be back in the next one as they came back in this one.
"
papas88063 wrote:
I hit 30 challenges in the first 3 weeks of league. Got tired of spending my currency on items needed for challenges and having to buy high tier maps. So i quit. Still top 1.2% is cool. Just need zana to 8 and identify the the new uniques. Zana like 500k away from level can still do but having to do the other was not worth it in my eyes.

Being level 90 and only having T8 and T9 maps is not what I consider fun. Spending my currency on high tier maps and to purchase items needed for challenges also not fun.

Maps need to be gated by how hard they are, not by them not dropping. Your character's strength is what should dictate what you can do, not what your willing to spend.

Leveling gets boring since low tier maps, all this to try and stop a few guys from hitting 100 fast and yet those guys still outsmart GGG and the rest are screwed. Also having to do story 3 times is meh, maybe GGG should consider cutting that to 2 times around story.

This. A thousand times, this.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Asderpowa wrote:
I like this 3 month league, I'm having a great time, but I'm sure most of the people will agree with me that these currency dump challenges (identify this, id that) are just plain stupid and not fun.
But I think they will be back in the next one as they came back in this one.

And this.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Cool to see any statistics, thanks for posting them :)
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
You "forgot" to list what % (or how many) had 32/32.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info