[2.1 Video Guide] Tanky End-Game Kinetic Blast Wander Build [HC/SC Viable]

Anyway you can update the tree for 2.2 bro...would be nice to be able to you this build if you have the time to do it
"
Daedry wrote:
For those wondering what ascendancy to use with this build, here are my suggestions:

If you do not have Blood Dance (or want to use another pair of boots): Use Raider with Way of the Poacher, Avatar of Slaughter (can be replaced with Avatar of the Chase, depending on your preferences)and Rapid Assault.

This will provide Frenzy charges on kill and a big buff with your charges and onslaught, which will help your single target damage.

My favorite is Deadeye (blood dance equipped) with: Far Shot, Sharp and Venomous, Fast and Deadly.

This will provide a 30% MORE damage when enemies are far away from you, which help AOE clear speed as well as single target. Sharp and Venomous allows more crit/crit multi against bleeding/poisoned enemies, which is not very useful in aoe since you pretty much one-shot everything, but can be INCREDIBLY useful for single target, which is the weakness of this build.

My Voll kills are way faster than they used to be with this talent.

Note: be careful against Ele-reflect. what I do when i see one is get in melee range to negate the 30% more damage, cast a frost wall and start attacking. The damage is not high enough to kill you if you manage correctly, but enough to kill the rare.

Try ricochet, it's super fun & super high clear speed.

Btw, You have any idead for more defensive?

I'm feeling pretty squishy now.
Thinking of updating this Lifting, or is this build not as viable as before, in your opinion?
IGN: Mr_Dark_Passenger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info