[2.1 Video Guide] Tanky End-Game Kinetic Blast Wander Build [HC/SC Viable]

nice guide as always

but i gotta say that leveling a wander has been an absolute blast for me (played 2 of them)
pick up kinetic at 28 and a twyzel and you can faceroll everything until merciless

great build for fast leveling
With your HoI-HoT-Ass Mark setup you can't keep your power charges up at long boss fights. Maybe using something like barrage -> blood magic -> PCoC would work too? and leave Ass Mark to manual cast in another socket? this way you free up 50% of your mana and can run Wrath and Hatred, replacing Ice Golem. Is it viable?
You can just run blood rage for frenzy charges, and remove whatever piece of gear you have BR on if u start losing too much life without regen/leech, sure it takes some runs to get used to, but it's a lot better than having to get blood dance boots which are pretty expensive now.

Unless u r using the boots for the defense aspects then it's understandable for HC.

Cool guide as usual!
"
Ishamz wrote:
You can just run blood rage for frenzy charges, and remove whatever piece of gear you have BR on if u start losing too much life without regen/leech, sure it takes some runs to get used to, but it's a lot better than having to get blood dance boots which are pretty expensive now.

Unless u r using the boots for the defense aspects then it's understandable for HC.

Cool guide as usual!

If you are okay with using that method then by all means go for it. It isn't for me though =)

Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Ishamz wrote:

Cool guide as usual!

If you are okay with using that method then by all means go for it. It isn't for me though =)

Yeah it's kinda weird but I've been doing it for a while so I'm used to it by now haha.

What's your dps in the video btw?
Awesome guide as always bro, quick question though. What do you recommend running in terms of links when you get the twyzel? Thanks and keep up the good work!
"
"
Ishamz wrote:

Cool guide as usual!

Why are you ignoring me? :(
Thanks for the guide! Two questions:

1) Why Molten Shell instead of Immortal Call?

2) I'm lvl 62 with 3200 life and my life goes down rapidly because of the blood magic, especially with a 6 link. With bosses it's really bad (i can practically kill myself) even with Frost Wall. In your video your life barely moves even when you spam kinetic blast. Where are you getting so much regen from?
I did a few adjustments cuz I like playing with life leech to not die, so this is what I have now at lv81:

and this is the tree https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcFtQX5Bx4JoAzyDdEOSBGWFLAWvxmKG8ggbiP2JP0mlSepKgsqOCpbLR8wfDIBNj06WD7PP3NDNklRTLNNklAwUUdR2VLsVUtVxlm8XfJh4mHrYqxjQ2pDaxdsjGzncFJzcHn2elN9dX_Ggh6D24nTjDaNfY2_lSCVLpcGmmGbJp2qn4iio6LZpcuwkrDYshm0xbvjvOq95sBUwUnB88JzwuzDOsSixSjI3M3qznDPes_d037UI-OE51To1vDV8Yr2W_bn_rr_k__e?accountName=Ishamz&characterName=LetHitThePubNotNakedTho

im only using herald of ice and wrath so i can replace blood magic from my 6l and put life leech, i dont know how u r not dying LNB, i got 1shot twice in 1 map before leech gem + vaal pact.

sap essence node is enough to sustain mana with leech, ill get a vaal clarity for bosses so i can spam skills.

my dps is 80k full buffed with those 2 shitty wands, could be a lot higher.
only 3.5k life atm but i have a bunch of life nodes to pick
Hey Nerdbro!
I have some inner disagreement with your passive tree :P

Check my Tree, got similar Life from it, also Leech and Mana reservation, this way you can run a dmg. gem instead of Blood Magic.

My Gear
Spoiler

Using Thunderfists for my single target 5l setup

Running also a Pierce Gem in the 6l atm. For Frenzy Bloodrage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info