[2.1 Video Guide] Tanky End-Game Kinetic Blast Wander Build [HC/SC Viable]

"
MrPlebs wrote:
Is there any reason you don't use Phase Acrobatics in this build?

It seems like the 4 points for 10% dodge and 30% spell dodge would be worth it

It is simply a matter of personal preference based on my idea of efficiency.

These 4 points can be spent on many other skillnodes or notables that I would rather have, such as life or crit for example :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Is a lightning coil recommended for this build if I can cap my lightning resist? the rest of my gear is full evasion
I am currently at the point where I completed your suggested talent tree.

Any suggestion as to where to put my next points?

My ideas were:
-More life
-elemental wand damage wheel to the left of the witch
-Jewel slots - poachers aim unique jewel or life/wand/projectile jewels
-Phase acro

And by the way I have found a workaround for the single target problem, not optimal but it works quite well for me

Basically i replaced the faster attack gem on KB by added lightning; tooltip dps stays about the same, which means that i'm slower, but hits harder, therefore crits on boss are pretty efficient if they are near a wall/frost wall (i chose to cast frost manually and spam KB for single target, works better than Barrage imo), and you can always cast vaal haste to gain the sweet attack speed

all in all, very sweet build. fastest clear speed i ever had. the lvl 45-60 made me hate my life as I was lacking a good wand, but at level 78, I am unstoppable

EDIT: also, what Ascendancy class will you pick? I was thinking Deadeye for more proj damage.
Last edited by Daedry on Feb 23, 2016, 2:16:31 PM
Hi Bro,

Will this build effectively in 2.2 Ascendancy patch?
"
bad_boy_hp wrote:
Hi Bro,

Will this build effectively in 2.2 Ascendancy patch?

+1 to this, I'm struggling to find a good Wander guide for Ascendancy, and it's gonna be my first time with the build
Sorry for asking, I am currently respeccing my level 30 Hardcore perandus ranger who has been skilled for an outdated reaver, I would like to know how i can make your build viable for hardcore in this league, and would simply ask your advice on the skill tree and whot exactly to watch out for in the current patch..
Hey there! just wondering if this guide is going to be updated as i'm highly looking forward to it.

Currently lv 81 in Prerandus, insane clear speed with just < 5 chaos wand (18x eps, 200+ dps)

Using Tabula with current link

KB + WEB + BM + FA + GMP + LL

(Kinetic Blast + Weapon Element Dam + Blood Magic + Fast Attack + Greater Multiple Projecties + Life Leech)

Sometime switch Life leech to life gain on Hit (Unique boss)

11k dps with 3 aura + ice golem. 22k with full charge (6 power + 5 frenzy)

My last character follow Mathil ele life base crit KB has about 5k life and 25k dps, 40-50k dps full charge. Hope this build could get more life/survivability
DO you still go ranger or do you go something else? Don't play rangers often so which ascendancy's would you take
For those wondering what ascendancy to use with this build, here are my suggestions:

If you do not have Blood Dance (or want to use another pair of boots): Use Raider with Way of the Poacher, Avatar of Slaughter (can be replaced with Avatar of the Chase, depending on your preferences)and Rapid Assault.

This will provide Frenzy charges on kill and a big buff with your charges and onslaught, which will help your single target damage.

My favorite is Deadeye (blood dance equipped) with: Far Shot, Sharp and Venomous, Fast and Deadly.

This will provide a 30% MORE damage when enemies are far away from you, which help AOE clear speed as well as single target. Sharp and Venomous allows more crit/crit multi against bleeding/poisoned enemies, which is not very useful in aoe since you pretty much one-shot everything, but can be INCREDIBLY useful for single target, which is the weakness of this build.

My Voll kills are way faster than they used to be with this talent.

Note: be careful against Ele-reflect. what I do when i see one is get in melee range to negate the 30% more damage, cast a frost wall and start attacking. The damage is not high enough to kill you if you manage correctly, but enough to kill the rare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info