Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
Urdix wrote:
"
DutchRudder wrote:
This build is going so well I was able to do the map I linked earlier, i did die twice against the 6 bosses(ran it after I leveled) but that was also my first time doing an excavation map andit was against the 5 projectile fore bomb attacks the burning man uses, my fire resist was not capped due to EW curse, if i did it again and actually used my flasks it would be a different story

Consistently running T11+ alched maps corrupting a few, there is no mod this build cant run

I've found for quality of life picking up primal spirit is great for the mana boost, the extra flask charges and helping with intel, you do so much damage already i respecced into getting the stat node for all 3 bandit rewards

This is what the tree looks like at level 92
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAF4B0QMeBS0GIwguCpsNjQ-rES8WvxmKGY4fQSF2I9Mj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsrCi5TMHwx-jY9N9Q51D7PQzFHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdTu1VLVvpaGluvXfJfsGBDYeJiWmKsZU1sjG49bydvnm_ycFJ07XXLdvd3B3jreu97FH11fyuDCYTFhNmGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo9gkAqXBppqm42btZyknaqgn6Gkp9Sv67VIt7a74702vea-gL6nv9XBM8MzwzrEospK02_TftrB4dvjn-dU6mLrY-0_7YPuDu96_MX-uv7I_94=

I'm trying to find a way to get arcing blows and written in blood without losing life, hopefully gaining some dps becuase 50% light dmg from 3 points sounds gg and the 2 intel nodes help with the intel problem

Its hard with the int. i tried go up there but respecced back as soon as i got a ring with int. the proj dmg is worth more. I see u struggle with resists so the key to get free nodes is just spending some more exalts ;)

Yea i think your right, the benefits of 9 points elsewhere is probably better as my life is already above 4700 which feels like plenty, my res are overcapped even in elemental weakness maps now, thx to my jewels and the 2 nodes near duelist

edit: has anyone thought of doing this with the tree at level 93?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QMeBS0FtQYjCC4NjREvFr8ZihmOGo0fQSF2I9Mj9iT9JpUqCysKLlMwfDH6Nj031DnUPs9DMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1VLVvpaGlsmW69d8l-wYENh4mKsZU1sCGyMbj1vJ2-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3rvexR9dX8rf_uDCYTFhs6HE4d2idOMNo19jX6Nv49glwaaapuNm7WcpJ2qoJ-hpKfUr-u0xbVIt7a74702vea-gL6nwTPC7MMzwzrEospK02_TftQj2sHb5-Hb45_nVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevGK_MX-uv7I_94=

2 extra jewel slots and acrobatics, seems really strong to me, would be very easy to overcap resists with 6 jewel slots and 7% life on each with atleast 1 damage mod would be unreal

edit2: or add another jewel slot down the bottom, we lose 18% life but the extra jewel slots more then make up for that
Last edited by DutchRudder on Jan 26, 2016, 2:50:12 AM
"
DutchRudder wrote:
"
Urdix wrote:
"
DutchRudder wrote:
This build is going so well I was able to do the map I linked earlier, i did die twice against the 6 bosses(ran it after I leveled) but that was also my first time doing an excavation map andit was against the 5 projectile fore bomb attacks the burning man uses, my fire resist was not capped due to EW curse, if i did it again and actually used my flasks it would be a different story

Consistently running T11+ alched maps corrupting a few, there is no mod this build cant run

I've found for quality of life picking up primal spirit is great for the mana boost, the extra flask charges and helping with intel, you do so much damage already i respecced into getting the stat node for all 3 bandit rewards

This is what the tree looks like at level 92
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAF4B0QMeBS0GIwguCpsNjQ-rES8WvxmKGY4fQSF2I9Mj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsrCi5TMHwx-jY9N9Q51D7PQzFHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdTu1VLVvpaGluvXfJfsGBDYeJiWmKsZU1sjG49bydvnm_ycFJ07XXLdvd3B3jreu97FH11fyuDCYTFhNmGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo9gkAqXBppqm42btZyknaqgn6Gkp9Sv67VIt7a74702vea-gL6nv9XBM8MzwzrEospK02_TftrB4dvjn-dU6mLrY-0_7YPuDu96_MX-uv7I_94=

I'm trying to find a way to get arcing blows and written in blood without losing life, hopefully gaining some dps becuase 50% light dmg from 3 points sounds gg and the 2 intel nodes help with the intel problem

Its hard with the int. i tried go up there but respecced back as soon as i got a ring with int. the proj dmg is worth more. I see u struggle with resists so the key to get free nodes is just spending some more exalts ;)

Yea i think your right, the benefits of 9 points elsewhere is probably better as my life is already above 4700 which feels like plenty, my res are overcapped even in elemental weakness maps now, thx to my jewels and the 2 nodes near duelist

edit: has anyone thought of doing this with the tree at level 93?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QMeBS0FtQYjCC4NjREvFr8ZihmOGo0fQSF2I9Mj9iT9JpUqCysKLlMwfDH6Nj031DnUPs9DMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1VLVvpaGlsmW69d8l-wYENh4mKsZU1sCGyMbj1vJ2-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3rvexR9dX8rf_uDCYTFhs6HE4d2idOMNo19jX6Nv49glwaaapuNm7WcpJ2qoJ-hpKfUr-u0xbVIt7a74702vea-gL6nwTPC7MMzwzrEospK02_TftQj2sHb5-Hb45_nVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevGK_MX-uv7I_94=

2 extra jewel slots and acrobatics, seems really strong to me, would be very easy to overcap resists with 6 jewel slots and 7% life on each with atleast 1 damage mod would be unreal

After acrobatics u spend 9 nodes to get 20 int and 8% proj dmg. So u need to have jewels worth at lest 7 nodes to break even and that kind of jewels are not easy to find. If u go the other way upwards u still have 7 nodes left that u can spend on Method of the madness, 54% chaos dmg and the other 3 on res/life. u also have 1 node on the way to quickstep, dont know if its supposed to be there.
Im full def specc now while levling 94-95, if u go up towards Constitution u get HIGH res and 1 extra jew slot
Last edited by Urdix on Jan 25, 2016, 10:32:49 PM
How's everyone mana? With a 6L Voltaxic and all the gems puts me around 53 mana for the lightning arrow setup. With herald of ice and wrath auras my mana pool is 191. Only issue I'm having is the high mana cost of lightning arrow. My mana regen is not fast enough to keep up and the hit on mana nodes are not enough. Has anyone came across this problem and how did you resolve it?
Last edited by Atnola on Jan 26, 2016, 1:48:29 AM
"
Atrav wrote:
How's everyone mana? With a 6L Voltaxic and all the gems puts me around 53 mana for the lightning arrow setup. With herald of ice and wrath auras my mana pool is 191. Only issue I'm having is the high mana cost of lightning arrow. My mana regen is not fast enough to keep up and the hit on mana nodes are not enough. Has anyone came across this problem and how did you resolve it?

you could grab primal spirit it helps alot, also lightning arrow mana cost should be 59 with the correct gems

1-2 shots is enough to clear most packs, i find that i usually fire off 2 shots and the 2nd shot is more then covered by the leech from the first shot

otherwise vaal clarity is sick for mapping, only 32 souls needed and has a long duration, great for offscreening harder bosses
How much dps you lose if you playing as shadow (skiping projectile damage nodes from ranger starter) and taking phys chaos nodes in shadow starter area?
"
gopotan wrote:
How much dps you lose if you playing as shadow (skiping projectile damage nodes from ranger starter) and taking phys chaos nodes in shadow starter area?

With my gear, using HoI and wrath, no charges/flasks:
1% proj dmg = 49.9dps
1% chaos dmg = 43.6dps

U will lose the 3ias but gain 12hp and the phys dmg. I would guess its even steven
If I use the build for high-end mapping only (no atziri), how would the passive and gems change?
I moved my post to its own thread here: Crit Voltaxic Tank Duelist. After some thought, there is little similarity in build methodology and the only commonality is the bow and chest gem setups - as well as the need for crit, crit multi, and weapon ele damage on gear.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jan 30, 2016, 8:02:21 PM
You are lacking damage on rings.

Missing out on life, 60 Wed, 60 global and three lightning rolls is not been made up for by maligaro.

Of course it depends but on my build Wed beats 30 global so most likely u would get more with rare gloves and dps on rings, especially if decent gloves are near free and u got two ex to invest in rings.

Getting gg gloves could even have ias but u don't spam a lot so imo I isn't that big of a deal.

If u trade your chest for a rare u could get ring and maligaro dps but belly is a nice one.

The same goes for the quiver, lot of damage missing there just to wear maligaro.

Last edited by purplet on Jan 27, 2016, 6:15:28 AM
how are you guys managing to get so much life? i cant for the life of me go over 4.2k. i still get one shot with 7.8k evasion too, would love some help

Spoiler

i know my ammy and rings are terrible for life but i could not find good ones with damage and life that were cheap so i went full on damage on them.

here's the tree at level 89
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QUtCC4NjQ-rES8WvxmKGY4hdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCy5TMHwx-jY9N9Q51D7PQzFHfkkTSn1LV0z_TZJOKlFHU7tVS1oaW69d8l-wYENh4mKsZU1sjG1sbj1vnm_ycFJ07XXLdvd3B3rvfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04ngjDaNfY1-jb-PYJMflwabjZu1nKSdqqCfo4qn1K_rtUi3trvjvTa95r6Avqe_1cDjwTPDM8M6xKLKStNv037aweOf5ljnVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevGz_MX-uv7I_94=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info