Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

Which Gems benefit the most from quality in the LA and Blastrain links? Any priority on what to quality first?
"
wactober2355 wrote:
I have tried the Vinktar vessel. For me it adds 3.3k dps to LA and 2.5k dps to BR. It does shock everything in your vicinity during flask effect which enhances the chaos damage. If you want to try it out I would suggest the model that adds lightning damage to your attacks.

On another note....after reading about using HoI instead of HoT for applying curse I have been testing something out. I replaced chain (gained 7.7k dps) with ice bite in order to gain frenzy charges without using blood rage. I have run up to T12 maps so far without any problems getting frenzy or the power charges. One of the T12s was a fracture map and clear speed without chain seemed close enough to the same with chain. Its an easy swap, green for green if you want to try it out for yourself. I swapped mirror arrow out with HoI so I won't have to recolor anything if I decide to go back to blood rage ( which at this point I doubt).

No blood rage is a 2k loss in dps on blood rage for me. No charges, no flasks. think that might hurt vs exiles and bosses a bit to much. running without bloodrage would be sweet how ever since u cant turn that shit off without removing the gem... to bad i rolled 4 blue on my boots so i cant try it myself and i dont like rolling away them either. might need them in the future ;)
Last edited by Urdix on Jan 24, 2016, 4:00:15 PM
"
wactober2355 wrote:
I have tried the Vinktar vessel. For me it adds 3.3k dps to LA and 2.5k dps to BR. It does shock everything in your vicinity during flask effect which enhances the chaos damage. If you want to try it out I would suggest the model that adds lightning damage to your attacks.

On another note....after reading about using HoI instead of HoT for applying curse I have been testing something out. I replaced chain (gained 7.7k dps) with ice bite in order to gain frenzy charges without using blood rage. I have run up to T12 maps so far without any problems getting frenzy or the power charges. One of the T12s was a fracture map and clear speed without chain seemed close enough to the same with chain. Its an easy swap, green for green if you want to try it out for yourself. I swapped mirror arrow out with HoI so I won't have to recolor anything if I decide to go back to blood rage ( which at this point I doubt).

I had that map for a little bit and after reading your post ran it to get the flask. Map was fun I died once before the final area when I first entered not knowing that there were like 4 hard guys on each corner platform and ran right up on the first one and went splat. After that it was not bad just a lot of dodging and the final fight was fun and interesting.

Vinktar vessel the flask that drops is crazy. I goofed around with it for a few min on a few upper maps and was amazed at the damage lightning was doing - it was noticeable.

The only issue is that you have to drop atzari's flask for it and also drop a HP flask if you are running 2 HP flasks to also run a surgeon's topaz of grounding.

The one that dropped for me had 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning during Flask effect and not the Adds (25–105 to 35–130) Lightning Damage to Attack during Flask effect yet it seems to still work great. :P
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jan 24, 2016, 7:28:49 PM
"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
Snake bite only works if you dont stack up Frenzy charges, and doesn't really help LA at all when the clearspeed is already so high.

If I could crit cap without Maligaros maybe, but even then you give up the frenzy charges and the crit multi for it and gain added chaos in the links, I guess?

I can keep frenzy charges up no problem with snake bite.
It is only minus two seconds.

So not giving up anything but gaining live an less unlucky no leech missing streaks.

Facebreaker add about the same dps either, attack speed is a minor add and crit on a low base not that great.
guys i'm too stupid and i dont understand how are you generating endu charges for you to use cwdt ic? am i missing something hlp me!
Spoiler
You don't need endurance charges for it to work. They just extend the buff duration.
This build is going so well I was able to do the map I linked earlier, i did die twice against the 6 bosses(ran it after I leveled) but that was also my first time doing an excavation map andit was against the 5 projectile fore bomb attacks the burning man uses, my fire resist was not capped due to EW curse, if i did it again and actually used my flasks it would be a different story

Consistently running T11+ alched maps corrupting a few, there is no mod this build cant run

I've found for quality of life picking up primal spirit is great for the mana boost, the extra flask charges and helping with intel, you do so much damage already i respecced into getting the stat node for all 3 bandit rewards

This is what the tree looks like at level 92
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAF4B0QMeBS0GIwguCpsNjQ-rES8WvxmKGY4fQSF2I9Mj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsrCi5TMHwx-jY9N9Q51D7PQzFHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdTu1VLVvpaGluvXfJfsGBDYeJiWmKsZU1sjG49bydvnm_ycFJ07XXLdvd3B3jreu97FH11fyuDCYTFhNmGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo9gkAqXBppqm42btZyknaqgn6Gkp9Sv67VIt7a74702vea-gL6nv9XBM8MzwzrEospK02_TftrB4dvjn-dU6mLrY-0_7YPuDu96_MX-uv7I_94=

I'm trying to find a way to get arcing blows and written in blood without losing life, hopefully gaining some dps becuase 50% light dmg from 3 points sounds gg and the 2 intel nodes help with the intel problem
"
DutchRudder wrote:
This build is going so well I was able to do the map I linked earlier, i did die twice against the 6 bosses(ran it after I leveled) but that was also my first time doing an excavation map andit was against the 5 projectile fore bomb attacks the burning man uses, my fire resist was not capped due to EW curse, if i did it again and actually used my flasks it would be a different story

Consistently running T11+ alched maps corrupting a few, there is no mod this build cant run

I've found for quality of life picking up primal spirit is great for the mana boost, the extra flask charges and helping with intel, you do so much damage already i respecced into getting the stat node for all 3 bandit rewards

This is what the tree looks like at level 92
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAF4B0QMeBS0GIwguCpsNjQ-rES8WvxmKGY4fQSF2I9Mj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsrCi5TMHwx-jY9N9Q51D7PQzFHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdTu1VLVvpaGluvXfJfsGBDYeJiWmKsZU1sjG49bydvnm_ycFJ07XXLdvd3B3jreu97FH11fyuDCYTFhNmGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo9gkAqXBppqm42btZyknaqgn6Gkp9Sv67VIt7a74702vea-gL6nv9XBM8MzwzrEospK02_TftrB4dvjn-dU6mLrY-0_7YPuDu96_MX-uv7I_94=

I'm trying to find a way to get arcing blows and written in blood without losing life, hopefully gaining some dps becuase 50% light dmg from 3 points sounds gg and the 2 intel nodes help with the intel problem

Its hard with the int. i tried go up there but respecced back as soon as i got a ring with int. the proj dmg is worth more. I see u struggle with resists so the key to get free nodes is just spending some more exalts ;)
Few questions:
- Why use frenzy when you get charges with Blood Rage and single target with blast?
- Why use mirror arrow? Is this only needed for Atziri or?
"
Pwnmanship wrote:
Few questions:
- Why use frenzy when you get charges with Blood Rage and single target with blast?
- Why use mirror arrow? Is this only needed for Atziri or?

Mirror to make mobs/bosses focus it instead, frenzy only at heavy bosses like uber

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info