Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

I am thinking about selling all my voltaxic gear because i want to try something else, if somebody is interested, just let me know (IGN: Kronborg11). I am also willing to trade it for bladefall gear.
"
jdweber1982 wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:
Build is decent but lacks defence in its original form imo. Here's more balanced version, still doing crazy dps but having much more survivability:

Where are you getting 155 int to sustain Wrath?

He took a 30int node and i guess that his jewels have 1dmg 1resist 1int mods (he is lacking str too from gear).

BUT, but, he can use awesome maligaro.

I dont like his gearing that much, losing out on many possible damage mods to use atziri step and maligaro isnt awesome imo.

Same goes for daresso, i totally understand lightning coil and kaom, both are endgame options once u could find no bad stat jewelry but daresso doesnt do anything against bosses which are the main concern, to me.
Switched out Chain for Void Manipulation on my 5L bow. Damage went up a ridiculous amount. Clear speed is similar but can deal with few targets quicker and uses less mana.
"
purplet wrote:
"
jdweber1982 wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:
Build is decent but lacks defence in its original form imo. Here's more balanced version, still doing crazy dps but having much more survivability:

He took a 30int node and i guess that his jewels have 1dmg 1resist 1int mods (he is lacking str too from gear).

I dont like his gearing that much, losing out on many possible damage mods to use atziri step and maligaro isnt awesome imo.

Same goes for daresso, i totally understand lightning coil and kaom, both are endgame options once u could find no bad stat jewelry but daresso doesnt do anything against bosses which are the main concern, to me.

Fertile Mind in jevel slot in Ranger area. It should be visible in the tree I've posted. I've also posted some numbers on actual dmg lost. It is not that significant. Around 10% total DPS less. But If anyone prefer to be much more squishy and have that 10% more dps, well...

I lvled up from 91 to 92 with 0 deaths rolling rare T8-T12 maps (alch&go). Having no issues with dmg output and no "oh shit" moments. But as I said before - use whatever u like. I personally prefer a more relaxed way of play, you know, with a beer in the other hand, not worrying to much.

Bosses goes down very quickly even on a 5l (use Poison as a 5th link). But not those very end-game bosses. For those it is better to have a 6 link. Daresso's is not for bosses its for those high phys spikes moments created by many different monsters. Tentacle Miscreations, Rhoas, Undying Evangelists, Maws, Goliath spikes to name a few.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Jan 22, 2016, 8:43:23 AM
I still think that you would get more of a coil or even belly.
The point on int in gear is that u scan get all dmg mods and still get the int while u lose three mods on a jewel.

I agree on some of our changes to the tree, the extra life could come in handy but the movement speed of lynx is valuable too. I noticed when I switched from 30 to 20 movement on boot.

I disagree on the Atziri step, the really don't feel well enough on any mobile build. On my ice nova being stationary it's nice but it can't get an extra dmg on rings being freed up by using res boot.

For hardcore there is a build which I would follow, thus build is for SC and apart of small changes it is really spot on, coil once there is insane Rares, maybe worth but I'd rather take Kaom

Last edited by purplet on Jan 22, 2016, 8:56:59 AM
"
purplet wrote:
"
jdweber1982 wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:

And what gloves would u use instead of maligaros?

I can totally see a tanky build with more tanky gear if levling 90+ since a death is both time and money. I will go almost hc specc when going for 95. The dps is insane as it is and i have never seen bosses melt like this with any other build except for my 150ish ex mjölner on standard PRE 2.0
Spoiler
"
RicoKGB wrote:

Fertile Mind in jevel slot in Ranger area. It should be visible in the tree I've posted. I've also posted some numbers on actual dmg lost. It is not that significant. Around 10% total DPS less. But If anyone prefer to be much more squishy and have that 10% more dps, well...

I lvled up from 91 to 92 with 0 deaths rolling rare T8-T12 maps (alch&go). Having no issues with dmg output and no "oh shit" moments. But as I said before - use whatever u like. I personally prefer a more relaxed way of play, you know, with a beer in the other hand, not worrying to much.

Bosses goes down very quickly even on a 5l (use Poison as a 5th link). But not those very end-game bosses. For those it is better to have a 6 link. Daresso's is not for bosses its for those high phys spikes moments created by many different monsters. Tentacle Miscreations, Rhoas, Undying Evangelists, Maws, Goliath spikes to name a few.

Huge help Rico! Unfortunately I do not see your jewels in the link you posted back on page 6. I've been out of the game for a bit (before Jewels) and didn't realize there were things like Fertile Mind.

Also the leveling dream:

Last edited by jdweber1982 on Jan 22, 2016, 10:35:28 AM
For scion, which 2 points do you drop?
Thanks
IGN: dwreckedarc
What else should I do? Any suggestions? (I know my Gems are low lvl and bad). I can't decide if LMP is worth it (+1 quiver). I have about 3900 life.

Do you guys go for vaal pact? How do you deal with intelligence? I have some on my rings but still have to use passives.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QUtBWYILg2ND6sWvxmKGY4hdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCyo4MHEwfDH6Nj051DpCQzFHfkp9S1dLeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVb6Whpbr13yX7Bh4mKsZU1sjG1sbmlvJ2-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3rvfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CQCpcGmmqbjZu1nKSdqqCfpcuv67VIu-O9Nr6nwOPBM8MzwzrEospKzZjTftQj1fjawd2o4J_jn-dU6mLtg-4O73rxs_zF_rr_3g==
Anyone tried Fatal Toxins node on this build?
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info