Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
Fathervic wrote:
Hi all

Thanks for an awesome build, im having fun with it, but want to make sure Im on the right path :)

Are my links correct? - Where can I mostly improve my gear etc...

GEAR:
Spoiler

STATS:
Spoiler
LIFE:3.812
Mana:146 (after auras)
Dps in town: 10.244

I am on my way to Hired killer and True strike on the tree :)
Thank you in advance :)

With regards

U can check my gears on pg. 20, that's the stats you'll want, except i'm still looking for some gear upgrades for life, and more crit multi.

My build can kill double oversoul in atziri within 1 second literally, and doing t13 safely.
Haven't tried t14 except dominus, but dominus is a tough fight.
Spoiler
"
RamielLilith wrote:
"
Fathervic wrote:
Hi all

Thanks for an awesome build, im having fun with it, but want to make sure Im on the right path :)

Are my links correct? - Where can I mostly improve my gear etc...

GEAR:
Spoiler

STATS:
Spoiler
LIFE:3.812
Mana:146 (after auras)
Dps in town: 10.244

I am on my way to Hired killer and True strike on the tree :)
Thank you in advance :)

With regards
"
RamielLilith wrote:

U can check my gears on pg. 20, that's the stats you'll want, except i'm still looking for some gear upgrades for life, and more crit multi.

My build can kill double oversoul in atziri within 1 second literally, and doing t13 safely.
Haven't tried t14 except dominus, but dominus is a tough fight.

Cheers, I guess im lacking way too much WED on my jewelry
"
Atrav wrote:
How's everyone mana? With a 6L Voltaxic and all the gems puts me around 53 mana for the lightning arrow setup. With herald of ice and wrath auras my mana pool is 191. Only issue I'm having is the high mana cost of lightning arrow. My mana regen is not fast enough to keep up and the hit on mana nodes are not enough. Has anyone came across this problem and how did you resolve it?

I have a 2 mana on hit jewel, one mana/life leech hybrid node in duelist, and vaal clarity. That's enough to sustain LA.
"
jbslayer wrote:
"
Atrav wrote:
How's everyone mana? With a 6L Voltaxic and all the gems puts me around 53 mana for the lightning arrow setup. With herald of ice and wrath auras my mana pool is 191. Only issue I'm having is the high mana cost of lightning arrow. My mana regen is not fast enough to keep up and the hit on mana nodes are not enough. Has anyone came across this problem and how did you resolve it?

I have a 2 mana on hit jewel, one mana/life leech hybrid node in duelist, and vaal clarity. That's enough to sustain LA.

I have some mana on hit, but Im really looking to drop vaal clarity, pain in the ass during gameplay :P
"
Fathervic wrote:
"
jbslayer wrote:
"
Atrav wrote:

I have some mana on hit, but Im really looking to drop vaal clarity, pain in the ass during gameplay :P

The leech is totally enough actually, even not you can just use vaal clarity.
Myvaal clarity has a 100% uptime except in atziri and uber
hey guys this is build is really awesome im lvl 89 and kinda stuck, porcupines have wrecked me and im not sure how to counter it any ideas?
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:
hey guys this is build is really awesome im lvl 89 and kinda stuck, porcupines have wrecked me and im not sure how to counter it any ideas?

If you work in a CWDT Immortal Call the Porcupines are a lot less of an issue.
"
sushibagel wrote:
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:

If you work in a CWDT Immortal Call the Porcupines are a lot less of an issue.

Cheers mate I'll give it a go wen i get home from work
Thank you for the great build! Can you guys help me with an advice though? finally got my exalts for the 6l armor, so is it worth it to go for the L Coil or Belly and Daresso are fine too? My fear for the Coil is that any rare gear i have will be nearly impossible to upgrade due to the high lightning resist req ....thanks in advance
(Playing on standard)
Good times.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info