LAMEBLAST IS BACK 100% Chaos Conversion EZ Atziris[Videos Up!][UBER DOWN]

What do you think about survive compared with HP+ES(3600HP+6258ES)?

I have a nearly same skill tree, but havent use acrobatics and Atziri's step,

As my build dont have spell dodge, wanna refund the es and go acrobatics...

Thanks
Last edited by hkbutubaman on Jan 14, 2016, 7:16:35 AM
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
What do you think about survive compared with HP+ES(3600HP+6258ES)?

I have a nearly same skill tree, but havent use acrobatics and Atziri's step,

As my build dont have spell dodge, wanna refund the es and go acrobatics...

Thanks

survivability was pretty ridiculous with 5.5k life 46% spell code and like 60 ish dodge/evade on attacks i rarely took dmg even in t15 maps
"
Bannisher wrote:
This build is legit on a 5L,i play his ele spectral throw aswell and this guy knows how to make ezmode builds lol
im lvl 79 atm with 3,6k life,missing some nodes and missing life on every jewerly(aimed for cast speed+res first) but its quite okay,i mostly have 20k life regen at a point on a 5L -with spell totem->faster casting->wither i broke 80.553 life regen!lmao
Aiming for 100k+ regen,nice build mate

Sorry for the stupid question, but where's all the life regen coming from? Bino's? I've noticed it too and I can't think of anything else that could be causing it. The radius must be somewhat large?

Edit: great build by the way. I ran a BV/block build to 90, but the performance issues with that skill were burning me out. Made enough currency with it to buy a Consuming Dark and Bino's though, and this build has really taken off strongly. I was running T2-3s at 65-66. Didn't have to farm Dried Lake at all. Pretty excited to see how strong this thing will get.
Last edited by CadmiumFlow on Jan 14, 2016, 10:27:46 AM
"
CadmiumFlow wrote:
"
Bannisher wrote:
This build is legit on a 5L,i play his ele spectral throw aswell and this guy knows how to make ezmode builds lol
im lvl 79 atm with 3,6k life,missing some nodes and missing life on every jewerly(aimed for cast speed+res first) but its quite okay,i mostly have 20k life regen at a point on a 5L -with spell totem->faster casting->wither i broke 80.553 life regen!lmao
Aiming for 100k+ regen,nice build mate

Sorry for the stupid question, but where's all the life regen coming from? Bino's? I've noticed it too and I can't think of anything else that could be causing it. The radius must be somewhat large?

Edit: great build by the way. I ran a BV/block build to 90, but the performance issues with that skill were burning me out. Made enough currency with it to buy a Consuming Dark and Bino's though, and this build has really taken off strongly. I was running T2-3s at 65-66. Didn't have to farm Dried Lake at all. Pretty excited to see how strong this thing will get.

warning! it gets pretty ridiculous haha
@CadmiumFlow jes the binos+poison+the damage we do skyrocket our liferegen,here is my gear which is mostly not optimized yet,still need 6 life nodes and 3 area nodes,4K life 500ES at lvl82,can run atziri allday just avoid some stuff a bit without 20/20 gems,in maps run vaal grace as often as you can with an evasion flask!
#Edit,also i hit over 103k life regen at one point which was extremly lucky,mostly its 15k-80k
Gear
Spoiler

Using a 5L i only need the jewelry(amulet even has-7 cost)without the 15% reduced cost from jewels,so im tryin to get %life,%eva rating(stacks really well if you have evasion everywhere)and some area damage/str/int or res if needed
For atziri i swap lightning warp with spell totem->wither->faster casting
saw this on exiles uber thread and it boosts dps extremly:D I hope this wont get nerfed to death in the next patch
Last edited by Bannisher on Jan 14, 2016, 2:38:40 PM
"
Bannisher wrote:
@CadmiumFlow jes the binos+poison+the damage we do skyrocket our liferegen,here is my gear which is mostly not optimized yet,still need 6 life nodes and 3 area nodes,4K life 500ES at lvl82,can run atziri allday just avoid some stuff a bit without 20/20 gems,in maps run vaal grace as often as you can with an evasion flask!
#Edit,also i hit over 103k life regen at one point which was extremly lucky,mostly its 15k-80k
Gear
Spoiler

Using a 5L i only need the jewelry(amulet even has-7 cost)without the 15% reduced cost from jewels,so im tryin to get %life,%eva rating(stacks really well if you have evasion everywhere)and some area damage/str/int or res if needed
For atziri i swap lightning warp with spell totem->wither->faster casting
saw this on exiles uber thread and it boosts dps extremly:D I hope this wont get nerfed to death in the next patch

great idea for single target.

However its almost 100% that poison/chaos dmg will take a hit after this 3 month. its far to ridiculously overpowered atm
Hi! How would you level this character? Could you give some insight on what skills to use and where to go first in the tree? For us who are new to this type of build :)
"
Jiwson wrote:
Hi! How would you level this character? Could you give some insight on what skills to use and where to go first in the tree? For us who are new to this type of build :)

get all HP nodes you can and go through Witch until templar HD nodes. Between Witch and Templar, don't forget to take Acro.

About leveling,

this plus a flame totem until lv30 is enough. You can even use a soul mantle if you want. Get Bladefall at act 3 and use it until lv65. At this moment, you can do this insane awesome ans crazy build :)
Tabula rasa is fine for leveling with Bladefall+Spell Echo+Controlled destruction+Concentrated Effect in a geofri crest.
About the build. It's pretty strong, even without bino's I'm able to clear maps pretty easily and in a decent time. I could do Tier 10 maps since my 70s. About being HC viable, probably yes, being a SC 'scrub' I die a lot mostly because of bad ms in Greece I've got 14 deaths by 76, 10 of them are because of lagging so its okay. My current gear, except 5l mantle and consuming, is shitty :p

So, some question.

I'm thinking of this for the lvl 85.
Tree lvl 85

And about the rest of the 15 points I've thought two ways of progressing, tell me which one you think is better.

This one has 24% more cast speed
Number 1

While this one has 20% life and 1 more jewel
Number 2

PS: I was thinking of getting the Explosive Impact by lvl 90 or should I get cast sped/life (depending which one of the trees above you think is best)

PS2: What would you think of using 2 curse auras -enfeeble, temp chains- and remove arctic, I don't really need vulnerability, I almost one-shot anything, even some bosses.

PS3: About Jewels, we prefer
Life > Cast Speed > Reduce Mana Cost > DoT > Area Dmg > Chaos Dmg > Fire Dmg > Spell Dmg
Am I right?
Last edited by DjNanos on Jan 15, 2016, 3:41:37 AM
I'd say go for life if you want to survive past T12 on every map mod. I took Explosive impact at 85 and I'm fine with it but my gear is slightly better than yours I think (can check on my profile, Rajaion). Double curses will cost a lot in points, except if you get a +1 curse amulet. And this build lacks of HP.
Anyway, don't rush for Cast Speed, you will hit 0.1 stack/s in 6L with Faster Casting lv19. go for .ife ans jewels reduced cost/spell damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info