LAMEBLAST IS BACK 100% Chaos Conversion EZ Atziris[Videos Up!][UBER DOWN]

"
volish2k wrote:
nice bild

but flameblast is not for lamge back
they discus allrdy for nerfing it cose all chaos ,posion ,damage over time and even fire damage is a bit op

like always ppl make nice builkd kill uber next step this bild got nerf like was fresing pulse whit rf then low life spectral then low life discharger then posion arroe and srs

always sane shit whit ggg

a bit frustretit is for sure

This isn't even english. There is absolutely nothing that has been confirmed saying any part of this build will be nerfed. HOWEVER, I do believe chaos damage is over powered and will probably be toned down but no changes will take play until next season. Live it up this season!
"
Shilyu wrote:

I can't find a source to this, other than the nerf to binos that already happened.

Seemed like a fun build to run but if nerf is really coming, I guess I'll try another build.

They won't nerf it before the end of the 3 month leagues.
Does it matter which of the 2 weapons is in mainhand or offhand?
Last edited by Drakol23 on Jan 7, 2016, 7:42:12 PM
Nice build, thanks for it!
Can you explain why 6's gem is Added Chaos? Conc effect give higher tooltip DPS...
I think added chaos needed for afterexplosion poison? or for lower mana cost? Thanks :)
Man, this is perfect to MF fast clean maps...

I'm running it with 90/100, because quantity rocks and my MF gear it's all on Standard, tried the build, and my MF profit increased a lot.

Of course you'll need to take more care, no ress capped = tier 1-3 farm + voll

Currency Farm 90 / 100

Last edited by Qwatayean on Jan 7, 2016, 5:49:55 PM
Hi,can this build kill uber atziri?
"
mnogolikii wrote:
Hi,can this build kill uber atziri?

Have you read the thread or title?
<->
Lovin this build, am currently level 83 in tsc. killed atziri and rollin through high maps. I switched over to a more hybrid life es build after i got sweet hybrid helm and belt. maybe switch back to evasion if i find hybrid to be underwhelming. sitting at 4400hp 2800es.

here is my current gear. looking to upgrade to hybrid boots and gloves, better eleron jewelry, jewels and of course a 6 link but for now this is working great!

Spoiler

and my tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBA3UEBwSzBx4I9A5IES0RLxFQEZYWbxa_FvMabBzcH8ci9CSqJjwmlSsKK3gsnC2LL501uTY9Nuk6WDwFPV9FnUlRSbFMs1JTU1JVS1XGWHdcQF3yXwRh4mKsZlRo8mpDaoxsC2yMbRl1nnaCfIN_xoKbg9uFe4fLjDaPGo_6kSuTJ5Uul5WX9Jo7muCdqp2un9-hL6IAotmnCKcrp5uw2LTRtUi-isBUwGbIDMgUzxXQH9Wm18_jauQi62Pr7uw47TzvfO-I7-vwH_DV9W_3wfk3

what do u think about starting the ele damage cast speed vs the chaos damage?
Last edited by topchet on Jan 9, 2016, 1:39:24 AM
ExilezQ,i love your Build,Hands Down,im amazed,thx for sharing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info