LAMEBLAST IS BACK 100% Chaos Conversion EZ Atziris[Videos Up!][UBER DOWN]

What should I add instead of faster casting for 6L. Spell echo , poison , iron will or ???? My dps seems low for the higher maps , tier 12 up.
Spell echo does not work with flameblast. It was part of the nerf that made this spell completely unviable.
Cool build, killed uber with it today on SC talisman FeelsGoodMan
"
Anelit wrote:
Cool build, killed uber with it today on SC talisman FeelsGoodMan

Grats!

and thanks for all the other positive feedback.

are for 6L Empower is actually better than faster casting but makes the build a little more clunky. poison is not needed nor is spell echo. Iron will is also pretty bad with the current tree as you barely get any str so i recommend empower
I'm totally in love with this build!

done deathless Atziri first try, and never done it before. It may look weak to others, but it's a lot for me! Just awesome, can't wait to do über Atziri!
Hi,

I wanna try your build. Killing uber is my main purpose in this game. I am an experienced atziri killer. I know the mechanics well. My question is killing uber is hard with this build?
Got lv 91 today. This build kick ass. probebly the strongest thing i ever played. One shot all packs and 2-3 flameblast is enough to kill a t10 map boss if you swap for conc effect.

"
yumrukcan wrote:
Hi,

I wanna try your build. Killing uber is my main purpose in this game. I am an experienced atziri killer. I know the mechanics well. My question is killing uber is hard with this build?

This build can do uber pretty easily. HOWEVER if your main goal is just to farm uber trap firestorm is far superior to boss clear, safety, and reliability
This build is legit on a 5L,i play his ele spectral throw aswell and this guy knows how to make ezmode builds lol
im lvl 79 atm with 3,6k life,missing some nodes and missing life on every jewerly(aimed for cast speed+res first) but its quite okay,i mostly have 20k life regen at a point on a 5L -with spell totem->faster casting->wither i broke 80.553 life regen!lmao
Aiming for 100k+ regen,nice build mate
"
Bannisher wrote:
This build is legit on a 5L,i play his ele spectral throw aswell and this guy knows how to make ezmode builds lol
im lvl 79 atm with 3,6k life,missing some nodes and missing life on every jewerly(aimed for cast speed+res first) but its quite okay,i mostly have 20k life regen at a point on a 5L -with spell totem->faster casting->wither i broke 80.553 life regen!lmao
Aiming for 100k+ regen,nice build mate

Haha yup both were a lot of fun this league thanks for the kind words!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info