LAMEBLAST IS BACK 100% Chaos Conversion EZ Atziris[Videos Up!][UBER DOWN]

"
Rajaion wrote:
I'd say go for life if you want to survive past T12 on every map mod. I took Explosive impact at 85 and I'm fine with it but my gear is slightly better than yours I think (can check on my profile, Rajaion). Double curses will cost a lot in points, except if you get a +1 curse amulet. And this build lacks of HP.
Anyway, don't rush for Cast Speed, you will hit 0.1 stack/s in 6L with Faster Casting lv19. go for .ife ans jewels reduced cost/spell damage.

agreed cast speed is definitely nice for clear however i feel that overall dmg is just a little better than cast speed as it makes ur 10 stack literally kill everything.

I also dropped faster casting for an empower for uber as it was noted before and it just makes the dmg absolutely insane
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
Rajaion wrote:
I'd say go for life if you want to survive past T12 on every map mod. I took Explosive impact at 85 and I'm fine with it but my gear is slightly better than yours I think (can check on my profile, Rajaion). Double curses will cost a lot in points, except if you get a +1 curse amulet. And this build lacks of HP.
Anyway, don't rush for Cast Speed, you will hit 0.1 stack/s in 6L with Faster Casting lv19. go for .ife ans jewels reduced cost/spell damage.

agreed cast speed is definitely nice for clear however i feel that overall dmg is just a little better than cast speed as it makes ur 10 stack literally kill everything.

I also dropped faster casting for an empower for uber as it was noted before and it just makes the dmg absolutely insane

doing tests as well with empower, I think a lv4 would be insane but lv3 empower is good too. didn't try Uber yet, waiting for my 3rd hope (2 in 20 runs so far :D).
"
Rajaion wrote:

You have to allow others to view your characters. You do that in "Privacy Settings" under your account. would be nice if you could do that :)
Disabled :)
"
DjNanos wrote:
PS2: What would you think of using 2 curse auras -enfeeble, temp chains- and remove arctic, I don't really need vulnerability, I almost one-shot anything, even some bosses.

Two instances of Blasphemy would put you at 70% reserved mana, which would mean you are always under the 35% "low mana" threshold for Infernal Mantle.

If you had to pick one that wasn't Vulnerability, I would probably go with Temporal Chains as the slowing effect synergizes nicely with our need to stand still while casting.
Last edited by CadmiumFlow on Jan 15, 2016, 11:29:08 AM
"
CadmiumFlow wrote:
"
DjNanos wrote:
PS2: What would you think of using 2 curse auras -enfeeble, temp chains- and remove arctic, I don't really need vulnerability, I almost one-shot anything, even some bosses.

Two instances of Blasphemy would put you at 70% reserved mana, which would mean you are always under the 35% "low mana" threshold for Infernal Mantle.

If you had to pick one that wasn't Vulnerability, I would probably go with Temporal Chains as the slowing effect synergizes nicely with our need to stand still while casting.

Yeah I debate this as well.

Honestly the dmg was so insane with a lvl 4 empower i just ran vulnerability and 1 shot everything and followed the bino's prolif. However Temp Chains is probably overall Safer than enfeeble do to the slowing.

It's all just kinda meh. The damage is so unreal it doesnt matter haha
So, I reached 84.
I got 4.8k life and 0.7k es my tree is this

Where should I go now
1.Explosive?(aka fire dmg)
2.Purity?(aka life)
3.Herbalist?(aka life)
4.Jewel socket

all are 4 nodes away (except jewel which is 3), which row should i follow? I'm both pretty tanky and nice pretty huge dmg, im more on the combination 2->3->4->1 as fire dmg 96 to 100

PS: I actually thought instead of more dmg via Explosive, i could get some more hp through Melding
Last edited by DjNanos on Jan 18, 2016, 7:05:43 PM
For those interested by the build, I sell the stuff used by my Flameblast shadow in TSC (hitted 90) as well as gems. Lemme know IG or by pm @Rajaion.

Offence

Defense

Gear

Using
you can easily hit 9.3k/stack (over 10.2k with atziri flask).
Last edited by Rajaion on Jan 20, 2016, 6:46:00 AM
"
Rajaion wrote:
For those interested by the build, I sell the stuff used by my Flameblast shadow in TSC (hitted 90) as well as gems. Lemme know IG or by pm @Rajaion.

Offence

Defense

Gear

Using
you can easily hit 9.3k/stack (over 10.2k with atziri flask).

Thanks for the free bump but please leave trades out of my build post thread!
I can play this build for a witch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info