Q&A with the Developers!

Hi,

I have some more question about Increased item rarity gem and degen effect.
Suppose I cast contagion linked to item rarity on a monster and then hit him with essence drain, half a second later the monster dies from chaos degen.
As far as i understand it, I will get the rarity bonus from increased rarity support since contagion is the first degen effect that was applied on the target. Is this correct ?

Now suppose there is another monster next to the one i just killed, it will be affected by both contagion and essence drain due to contagion mechanics. When that monster dies, what happens regarding rarity ? is contagion still considered to be the "first" degen effect even if the monster received them simultaneously ?

Thanks a lot for the answers. I also wanted to say that this league is the best one you ever created in my opinion and that I love the new chaos gems. You are awesome. I mean it !

Thalanza.
Does slow Characters have a chance in the Labyrinth? The promotvion video looks only on fast Characters oder Characters that use a movement skill (Whirling Blades, Leap Slam, ...)
Adding drop allocation was a huge deviation from the original design of the game. Have there been other instances of deviation due to either concessions to the playerbase or just something not working how you wanted in general? And specifically, how do you feel about players' ability to reach level 100 and what are the plans for the future for it's difficulty?
Do you have any pets? :)
Where is the Chris vs Wraeclast live stream? I'm also looking forward tuning in for the 1 Hour GGG only Cut-throat event.
IGN: Hestinnan
Are there going to be new Hideout decorations (from masters) in the near future or is it still too low in the list of priorities?
1. will we get more alternative skill effect MTX ?, when i try a new skill i try to go for one that can look different , i know that stash tabs are way more profitable but those alternative should do the same thing in the long run.

2. will we get a regal sink ? like when you a 75 + map in zana device you could pay with regals instead of chaos if wanted

usually i have more things but when i'm pressed by time i can't think of anything :(

top kek
What is the use of Albino Rhoa Feathers?
How do you guys design the difficulty aspect of the game ? Do you have any reference points on wich you base the damage of monsters ? What is the design procedure ?
"
RichMoney wrote:
I'm fairly sure I know the answer to this but I'd like a spelled out response.

In the last Questions thread, it was specifically stated that Poison would pick up Projectile Damage bonuses if it was applied by a Projectile. Is this true for Melee Attack Damage, Attack Daamge, or Spell Damage? And if not, why does the Projectile tag transfer to the Poison while the other do not.

I may be able to answer that question. Attack and Spell are Sources of damage. Damage over time is also a Source of damage. Damage can only have one Source while it can have multiple Types (Physical, Elemental, Chaos) and Keywords (Projectile, Area, ...). You can read this http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage for a more precise answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info