Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.2] Crit Freezing Pulser Elementalist - Perandus HC / 83k GMP Pulse

"
Juhazzz wrote:

It's propably because of several things. What kind of jewels you have ? Also your Freezing Pulse is 19 level, it will do +3-4k dps when you make it lvl 20 and the other jewels at 20 will bring a little bit more damage. But mainly I think the difference is because 19 level FP and possibly the jewels. Also my cast speed modifier is 254%.

I understood, I'll level up my FP and see the results, and try increase my cast speed modifier.

My current jewels:

Spoiler

Thanks for the answer!

EDIT:

My freezing pulse up to level 20, my DPS now is 32543.3 :p
I think the rest is cast speed :p
Last edited by rafaacampos on Jan 14, 2016, 2:53:50 PM
Do you consider CI?

sry if its obvious, im quite a noob
I'm currently at level 38 with this build using the unique scepter you suggested. Honestly I'm having a ton of fun with the way this build feels. The unique scepter makes it so much fun. I am scared to fight Dom. I have near capped resists and am over leveled but I have always been scared of Dom. I am using Discipline and Herald of Ice. The mana is just enough to work but be annoying when I forget to flask. What do you think will I be fine doing Dom solo? I am at 1187 Life and 607 ES with Discipline. Should I drop Discipline so I have more mana to work with? You don't mention the spell in your guide (I don't think).

I highly recommend this build for someone who wants to go back to the old, old days when FP was really OP and a lot of people played FP. I hope if I make it to maps I will continue to have as much fun as I did when I was leveling. The main reason I decided to play this build is because I think FP will not be nerfed anymore.

P.S. I read the part about you accidently getting a small amount of evasion. While I recognize that this can be valuable in terms of mitigating all damage from 1 out of 7 or whatever attacks, is there any way to make it so that I minimize the evasion and maximize either armor or ES? I am a true Min/Maxer at heart.

TL;DR Build is so fun. PLAY THIS BUILD. I FEEL SAFE FOR ONCE. EVERYTHING ALWAYS FREEZING OMG WTF.

Any response would be appreciated.

Thanks,
likelinus

IGN: shameindemgg (HCTALISMAN)
"
z32019912 wrote:
Do you consider CI?

sry if its obvious, im quite a noob

Hi, I don't like ES based builds at all. I played one character to level 100 as lowlife and I only became very very skilled at logging out. It can be good for some who like that ES stuff, I don't like, so I won't comment.

"
I'm currently at level 38 with this build using the unique scepter you suggested. Honestly I'm having a ton of fun with the way this build feels. The unique scepter makes it so much fun. I am scared to fight Dom. I have near capped resists and am over leveled but I have always been scared of Dom. I am using Discipline and Herald of Ice. The mana is just enough to work but be annoying when I forget to flask. What do you think will I be fine doing Dom solo? I am at 1187 Life and 607 ES with Discipline. Should I drop Discipline so I have more mana to work with? You don't mention the spell in your guide (I don't think).

I highly recommend this build for someone who wants to go back to the old, old days when FP was really OP and a lot of people played FP. I hope if I make it to maps I will continue to have as much fun as I did when I was leveling. The main reason I decided to play this build is because I think FP will not be nerfed anymore.

P.S. I read the part about you accidently getting a small amount of evasion. While I recognize that this can be valuable in terms of mitigating all damage from 1 out of 7 or whatever attacks, is there any way to make it so that I minimize the evasion and maximize either armor or ES? I am a true Min/Maxer at heart.

TL;DR Build is so fun. PLAY THIS BUILD. I FEEL SAFE FOR ONCE. EVERYTHING ALWAYS FREEZING OMG WTF.

Any response would be appreciated.

Thanks,
likelinus

Hello. A bit late reply, I have been busy with my new Reave character for the past few days. I think you managed Dominus by now, I never liked him too much either, but with this build it was a very easy task on every difficulty !

And for evasion, it's extremely good when you have few thousand of it, my latest version of this ended up having something over 4k evasion I think ? Forgot that by now.. But it's very good combined with 30%+ block and some decent amount of armor, 6k or so. But I've always been a melee type of guy, so I think this FP build will just stay for my Dried Lake runs, that's where it's crazy with 30 second Voll kills.
Hi.

Actually level 86 on HC Talisman, using your build. Wonderful but lacks single target damage. Was just wondering which single target you use? Freezing Pulse is still good but takes kinda long to kill a boss.

By the way I took the 4 notables on the left side of the tree to get the Inspired Learning, will be using it in 2 lvls.

But yeah I can confirm that this build is very safe and pretty good for clearing maps on HC. Ive had no close call yet :)
"
Hi.

Actually level 86 on HC Talisman, using your build. Wonderful but lacks single target damage. Was just wondering which single target you use? Freezing Pulse is still good but takes kinda long to kill a boss.

By the way I took the 4 notables on the left side of the tree to get the Inspired Learning, will be using it in 2 lvls.

But yeah I can confirm that this build is very safe and pretty good for clearing maps on HC. Ive had no close call yet :)

Hello. If you don't get too annoyed by swapping GMP on bosses to something like Faster Projectiles, or Added Cold, that helps a ton, but it eventually might start annoy, I have Fire Trap in 4 link which does quite good damage aswell when it makes a crit.. I leveled to 94 in maps, then I made almost entire 94-95 in Dried Lake and 95 is now 52% to 96, all done in Dried Lake and a tiny xp from master dailies aswell haha. But I haven't done maps for weeks on this char, Dried Lake with iir gear is so worth it :)

Don't get too confident, something eventually surprises you, be prepared ^^
Thank you Juhazzz for build )
what map bosses u skip? )

@itsCrimewave for single target instead Fire Trap i use Essence Drain (+Rap.D.+Void Man.+Contr.Desrt.) coz iam noob and can't precisely drop trap on moving target :D
Ess.Dr. proj. can fly ~2 screen + shield pierce

some stats ) cant find dagger, use some trash wand
Spoiler

some1 add me to friend ) we can play together )))
add EU gate (Amst., Frankfurt)
Last edited by TommyTQ on Jan 23, 2016, 5:41:51 PM
Current Gear
Spoiler

What should i be looking to upgrade next for the maximum deeepz, currently lvl 78 w/ 40k gmp/golem/herald dps

Note: i mostly went evasion/ES gear cause the tree has alot of evasion/es %%, will probably beg etting a good 1800+ armor shield when i can.

Current hp 3800, and es is 2000
Winds of Change for gloves seems like the superior choice for gloves IMO. Harder to get the socket colors you need though (Don't currently have socket colors needed).

Spoiler

Few comments other than that:

Ice bite feels like it quite effectively keeps frenzy charges high as long as you're slaying packs of mobs, when linked to herald of ice (Yes I know you've commented about it, I'm currently using it like so and it feels effective).

Spoiler

Thinking about trying to run bladefall + spell echo + faster casting + power charge on crit with blasphemy + warlord's mark and assassin's mark linked to Curse on Hit/Herald of Ice (This likely will allow grabbing less mana nodes, that's my hope anyways, though there may be issues sustaining mana on curse immunity maps and mobs)

Haven't tested yet but feels like it might be efficient enough to keep power charges going and deal with ele reflect (Even though you still take a small bit of reflect damage with HoI and ele damage to spells on weapon)

Have you tried linking added lightning damage instead of increased critical strikes? Damage effectiveness on FP is 125% so it feels like it gives more damage than increased crits, esp since it can shock too.

Otherwise, another thought is added chaos damage so Atziri's Promise leeches for more.

Quick note that I'm running Inspired Learning for funsies (Might be better w/o), but it's lead me to think that going for this set up might be better for endurance charges and overall survivability (Wondering if with Warlord's Mark I can sustain 3 auras (Discipline, Blasphemy, Herald of Ice (Might need to drop Ice Bite when said and done)) if grabbing aura nodes left of purity of flesh and using Alpha's Howl (May need 4% reduced reservation node to left of doom cast area, not entirely certain).

LASTLY, Cast When Damage Taken no longer works with war cries. So you can link the war cries in your CWDT set up, but you'll need to manually cast them. Rallying cry feels really good if having mana issues, but running into issue of potentially not having enough sockets if I want to also grab enduring cry to keep up endurance charges on bosses.

Want to use the above while swapping to this shield so my phys dmg reduction is still somewhat high with way higher ES (The idea is to be at around 8.5k eHP when all said and done).

Spoiler

Edit: Lv 89 with everything finally respec'd and points moved around the tree:

Note: It feels as if the chance to avoid stun while casting might be necessary, next to the witch starting area. This might help with potential stat problems (dex and str) too.
(This can be fixed if you're rich and own skyforth, might run into problems capping res with 3 uniques though, but at that point Alpha's Howl can probably be dropped.)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBAx4EswVCBx4I9A5IES0RLxFQEZYWvxcvGGobJRzcHRQd2R9BIG4i9CSwJpUo-ioLKwosnDBbMtE1uTlSQYdBlkJLQ1REq0VHSVFJsUuuTLNQMFVLVa5V1lgHXfJh4mSdZOdo8mpDbAttGXBSdf18S3yDf8aApIIQgpuCx4XFiEKJ04w2jr6PGo9Gj6aP-pMnlS6WdJo7m6GhL6IApwinK66ztz64k76KwFTAZsHF0B_Q9dWm18_Yvdlb217fit-w4XPpAutj6-7r9e0874jv6_Af8NXyHfRx-Tf56PrS_go=

Currently sitting at about 8k eHP, with similar dps to before (down 1 power charge). (3690 life 4319 shield)

Gear:
Spoiler

Offhand/potential weapon swap if mana sustain is not reasonable with wand:
Spoiler

Would [like to] swap shield for an armor variation w/ same ES if possible. Might drop bladefall (Really high dex req) for EK (EK has more crit, hits less times per second.)
Last edited by Fell_Arms on Mar 3, 2016, 1:11:38 PM
Updated for Ascendancy, eventho the skilltree remained without changes to it. Some new thoughts and such.

I pretty much forgot about this topic completely, as I was so deep in the Reaver build for the last 2 months of HC Talisman.

This league my Pulser will just be doing Dried Lake. Refer to the old section in the first post for the 2.1 trees that are more for mapping, the Ascendancy tree is not for mapping and my gear is totally not meant for mapping either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info