3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

thank you for feedback!
i have looked your profile. you have problems with leech because you have not taken "cloacked in savagery" in ascendancy. it is core node of this build. i recommend to use some regret orbs and change "aspect of carnage" for "cloacked in savagery". you will deal less damage but stop dying, also you will afford change life flask for atziri's promise, silver flask etc. second reason is culling strike in main skill, use added fire, it provides more 40%+ damage, we leech % of that damage as life.
you will reach 10 aps when you get 1.75+aps on both weapons, 8% attack speed on every jewel.
Thanks for the reply! I will try your suggestions!
"
triwesterki wrote:
i did not test damage on full life mods. i guess this mod is useless, because it does not work in tough situations. if i got hit, fighting on burning ground, or have a stacks of bleed, full life mod does not work. every map and every boss has something for me to stop work full life mod.
weapon range is good mod, but not worth item slot, i think more important +life and +intelligence on amulet.

Thanks for the answers!
Anyone try blood rage with this?

Also, since void heart was nerfed, is bloodlust with that ring still the best option?
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Dec 27, 2016, 12:17:39 AM
legacy voidheart is not necessary, dual striker has 3 sources to cause bleeding: leap slam, vengeance, totem. bloodlust still provides more 59% damage, so it's best option.
i have 0 mana with 3 auras. i did try cwdt - blood rage lvl 1. i like how it works on maps, blood rage degeneration adds some fun, but i found it useless with bosses, in case boss fight lasts more 10 seconds, or boss has invulnerable phase.
Hmmm. Yeah I suppose if blood rage is unreliable for bosses its not worth investing those points.

I was thinking about it because i have the kaom boots corrupted with +1 frenzy charge. +4% more damage per charge seems like quite a bit of damage(28% atk spd & 28% more dmg total with 7 frenzy).... but again, if ya cant keep it up on bosses it doesnt seem worth it.
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Dec 27, 2016, 9:19:51 AM
Another question. I dont see it explained.

What is the reason for keeping immortal call at such a low level? Just because you only need a very slight time to get back to full life? CWDT wpuld go off a lot more but seems like you wouldnt have full END charges a lot of times. Suppose that doesnt matter?

I have a pretty nice belt with +1 END charges on it ill try using too.

Im just putting everything together to try this build. Looks really fun.
optimal cwdt level is discussable, i'm not sure lvl1 cwdt is optimal.
keep in mind, if i use endurance charge on melee stun with leap slam, i get 0 endurance charges with bosses(impossible to stun them just with leap slam). also my block chance is 36%, and 10% chance to get endurance charge on block, so i get 1-3 endurance charge in tough boss fight like t16 or higher. that's why i keep immortal call on lowest level, just to proc as often as possible. this build does not utilize endurance charge mechanics, i get it sometimes like a little bonus, life and leech are main defence.
Gotcha. So the IC is probably just much more useful on maps where you are taling lots of hits to actually generate charges. Is it absolutely needed?
immortal call works for half second without charges, it is useful in many scenarios like running labyrinth or killing porcupines. i think ic is needed for every melee build, because if you get attacked you need about half second to leap into enemies and attack. it is not absolutely needed, but ic will save your life many times.
Last edited by triwesterki on Dec 27, 2016, 6:44:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info