3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
Ceremony wrote:
Excited to try this.

let me know how it's going
Ty! My build are public now! The character name is vampironegro
Ty for your help. I hope you can see it soon and can tell me some upgrades and tips.
My mistake, fire golem is auto cast. I put it to gain some dps. I dont have void binger ring, then I use the golem and fortify gem in place of add fire damague (i think 20% less damague taken and some pysical damague is best than fire damague because almost all enemis have fire res, and less damague is always up again bossez).
gems:
use added fire in main setup instead fortify, you will deal more damage even against 55% resistance monster. fortify buff lasts around 6 seconds, so you can have 20% damage reduction almost permanently just with leap slam.
ok to use cwdt-golem if you want it. but molten shell is almost useless. it deals small damage, and additional 1k armour does not help against one shots.
so i suggest to use 3 link totem-vengeance-culling and 4 link cwdt-golem-leap slam-fortify.

skill tree:
i told about "bloodless"(23%life for 6 points) earlier in thread, it's good node only if you go for nearby jewel slot for 3 points. going for "blood drinker"(20% for 5 points) is more optimal, if you have empty jewel slots for 2 points.
i suggest to use this skill tree www.poeurl.com/Wql

flasks:
i'm sure 1 life flask is enough, i use 2 only in uber labirinth. use silver, basalt, quartz, granite or resistance what you prefer. also life flask stops work when you get full life, and you can be frozen again, when other utility flask works full time.

improvements:
look for "voidheart"(probably you should change some items for keeping cap of resistances), legacy version is not necessary. then change added fire to bloodlust.
Last edited by triwesterki on Dec 18, 2016, 10:11:21 AM
TY very much for all your tips and your time mate!

I have some last questions:

1) Is my crafted axe good or it need a fast upgrade? what is more important, att speed or damague?
2) Wath do you think about Abyssus (for the huge pysical gain) and Starkonjas Head (for the life and att speed).
3) A crafted axe with the sufix Bleed on hit can replace voidheart?

I apreciate your feedback!
Last edited by AlfreX on Dec 18, 2016, 11:24:51 AM
1)ok for t16. but if you want to run freely, look for something better.
pdps is most important, if you choose between 2 with same pdps, take highest atack speed.
2)abyssus sounds like suicide, but i'm not sure. wearing abyssus we must invest some points to armour, iron reflexes. but we have not free points. i don't know how starkonja's low life mod works with our build, because we reach low life often. i tested build with rat's nest, and it works good. anyway i prefer rare with resistances and life. best in slot item is still discussable.
3)yes, but added physical damage, and increased physical damage are still most important prefixes. also voidheart provides damage with poison (additional 4-22% dps), and you can craft life leech mod on weapon.
Last edited by triwesterki on Dec 18, 2016, 2:55:13 PM
Sorry if it was already asked, couldn't find:

1. Why not taking duality? +physical weapon dmg is not what we are looking for?

2. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doryani%27s_Invitation is not good and life belt is more important?
Last edited by Totholio on Dec 18, 2016, 6:57:11 PM
1. duality=40% damage and 6% attack speed for 3points.
we already have 460+% increased physical damage. if you're looking for damage and change some life nodes for damage nodes, duality is an option. but in this case splitting strikes is better(at least 46% damage, 6% attack speed, 0.2 leech). if you want to change some damage nodes for duality, i see this node is one of worst on skill tree. strong arm, cleaving, dervish, aspect of panther, every node is better than duality. only berserking may be discussable, 18% increased attack speed is about 2 additional attacks per second. but if your aps is under 10 attacks per second, i strongly recommend to take berserking.
2. this belt is one of best for leveling, but no more. 90-105% resistances, no life, 20-30% damage. i can get 0.4 leech on gloves or ring, and 1% on amulet or weapon. rustic sash with 115%+ resistance, 90+ life is way better.
......... My mistake
Last edited by niemtinhaem on Dec 19, 2016, 11:21:22 PM
Hey there im currently enjoying your build very much. I am atm lvl 65 and i am in doubt about what to do with my 6 last passive points as i dont know when, it would be time to get vaal pact as i have 200 life regeneration on my character. But would it be smart to get the other ranger notes first before vaal pact or should i just go for it?
hey, i think better to take damage nodes first and get 10% attack speed. because you will run through 3act, dried lake, t1 maps faster. then at lvl 70-75 take vaal pact. in leveling section i suggest to use "lust of carnage"(life gain on hit, life leech, increased life leech per second), this point helps a lot before vaal pact.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info