3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

thanks for the great build!
Absolutely enjoying this build.
However I am strugglign to reach the 8k-9k hp zone.
Any improvements I could make?
The character name is Vlue_Maori
"
triwesterki wrote:
"
Totholio wrote:

Without voidheart I should use added fire instead of bloodlust right? It's mentioned without it but how bleeding would apply?

you are right, i used "added fire" gem instead 'bloodlust" before i got "voidheart", because in this build only "voidheart" has mod "chance to cause bleeding".

Great, ty! First build I had great fun so far and not afraid to even enter a breach :D

herald+arctic+hatred is 100% mana reserved, is there any way to use all 3 before soul taker?
"
Horky wrote:
Just picked up a 304 pdps axe for dirt cheap. Super hyped to get to play this build in another league! Never really cared for voidheart, though...... :(

haha. voidheart is good. my dual striker is on standart, i got ring after prophecy league. so i could not recommend it before, than have tested myself.
"
Viperial7 wrote:
thanks for the great build!
Absolutely enjoying this build.
However I am strugglign to reach the 8k-9k hp zone.
Any improvements I could make?
The character name is Vlue_Maori

thank you for feedback!
1) you have to hack some faces and get level up. reach 8k life is possible around level 92.
2) i recommend change ring and amulet. you can get 100 life there, but you get less 60. use lower level of curse in case lack of attribute.
3) better roll kaom's roots
4) do not take 4% life on skill tree if you can take 5% (near "juggernaut" node)
5) jewels, you will get more slots on higher levels, try to get 6% life on each
6) going to "bloodless" is worth only if you go for nearby jewel, but you have empty slot in ranger's area. that's why i recommend to go for "blood siphon" through "coordination" first. also on level 94 to take "blood drinker" is more optimal than "bloodless".
that's how i see level 90 www.poeurl.com/Wgp
"
Totholio wrote:

Great, ty! First build I had great fun so far and not afraid to even enter a breach :D

herald+arctic+hatred is 100% mana reserved, is there any way to use all 3 before soul taker?

no way. i want to recommend drop arctic, but i'm afraid you play hardcore.
Hi, please, can you tell me how i can put my build public? I dont see the option in the web page. Ty
Alfred
"
triwesterki wrote:
"
Totholio wrote:

no way. i want to recommend drop arctic, but i'm afraid you play hardcore.

Not anymore thx to breach lord one shot at the end of norm xD it was almost too easy before it.
Excited to try this.
Last edited by Ceremony on Dec 17, 2016, 5:37:48 PM
"
AlfreX wrote:
Hi, please, can you tell me how i can put my build public? I dont see the option in the web page. Ty
Alfred

1. go to top left, click on your name
2. go to bottom right, click privacy settings (almost middle, not bottom)
Last edited by triwesterki on Dec 17, 2016, 10:59:23 PM
"
Totholio wrote:

Not anymore thx to breach lord one shot at the end of norm xD it was almost too easy before it.

i guess 90% players skip all breaches on hardcore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info