3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

So im decently geared now just no 200 ex axe or anything, lol.

I waa trying bloodrage in my CWDT instead of vulnerability and a single frenzy in my ring to refresh charges every joe and then if needed.

I took the 2 frenzy charges on the tree but am thinking its probably not worth the 4 points to do so even if i do run bloodrage. With my corrupted boots i have 5 charges without the passives which is still really nice.

I was trying vengeance just standing in dried lakes sering what it did and it seems very underwhelming to me. The lifesteal that is.

Super fun though... with 7 frenzy and onslaught I was hitting 14 APS, lol.

I may keep trying bloodrage but ill probably respec the frenzy charges later. Im level 85 and need more points into health right now to break 6k life.

Edit: I dont even have the berserk attack speed node yet either. Will probably keep picking up life and get that later on. My APS is well over 10 already anyway. Probably move up toward shadow attack speed and life nodes after respecing my frenzy charges to life nodes.
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Dec 28, 2016, 7:18:05 AM
Hi!

So, should i be using belly of the beast or bringer of rain?
my survability is amazing but i feel i need some more damage to be able to do higher lvl content. I've tried doing Esh Breachlord, but my time went over because i couldnt kill enemies fast enough =\

Would you take a look at my build and say where i could improve?
hi, thank you for feedback. it's interesting how dual striker goes in breach. you have to set your characters public in account settings, then i can look.
if you have not enough damage main axe and voidheart are main options to improve. belly and bor variants have like 5k dps difference. so only if you got good rare axe you can look for 6 link belly.
ok, i think its public now
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
So im decently geared now just no 200 ex axe or anything, lol.

I waa trying bloodrage in my CWDT instead of vulnerability and a single frenzy in my ring to refresh charges every joe and then if needed.

I took the 2 frenzy charges on the tree but am thinking its probably not worth the 4 points to do so even if i do run bloodrage. With my corrupted boots i have 5 charges without the passives which is still really nice.

I was trying vengeance just standing in dried lakes sering what it did and it seems very underwhelming to me. The lifesteal that is.

Super fun though... with 7 frenzy and onslaught I was hitting 14 APS, lol.

I may keep trying bloodrage but ill probably respec the frenzy charges later. Im level 85 and need more points into health right now to break 6k life.

Edit: I dont even have the berserk attack speed node yet either. Will probably keep picking up life and get that later on. My APS is well over 10 already anyway. Probably move up toward shadow attack speed and life nodes after respecing my frenzy charges to life nodes.

thank you for feedback!
is your vengeance with 20 quality? quality adds chance to counter attack. it is very useful on t15+ maps where every skeleton makes savage hit. also it is additional source to cause bleeding, if you're using non legacy voidheart.

berserking is not very important if you already have 10aps, your plan go to blood siphon through coordination is good.
Yeah I actually take back what I said. When I tested vengeance I hadn't gotten all my ascendancy points either. Its actually surprising now how much life it is stealing.

Dropped blood rage as it is just super annoying to try to play with also.

This might not be great later, or for bosses, but right now my 4L is leap slam, faster atk, fortify, and end charge on stun

3L is CWDT and i just dropped the curse.
"
Occultsaga wrote:
ok, i think its public now

1. bringer of rain, you get 7 link with it, it is way better than 5 link body armour. probably you need to keep cap of resistances. i suggest change roots to rare boots with resistances, taking unwavering on skill tree.
2. vulnerability level is too high. you can get some resistances and + life on amulet with 3 level curse that requires 71 intelligence.
3. hatred aura provides extra 36% damage, it is way better than anger.
4. while you have ambidexterity use rare axe in main hand.
5. drop "lust of carnage" on skill tree, it is useless with vaal pact.
www.poeurl.com/XXZ
6. jewel
http://poe.trade/search/romouritukenot
7. recraft gloves, get 0.2-0.4% leech. not very important if you have blood drinker.

all changes you can make and improve build in few minutes. as you reach 6-6.5k life and get items with good resistance mods, time to drop iron reflexes, ambidexterity, cloth and chain for cleaving and slaughter. www.poeurl.com/XYg get last ascendancy points, then i think you can easily run level 70 breach lords and apex of sacrifice.
Have you tried running hypothermia instead of bloodlust?

I dont have a voidheart and was just running added fire now which is working fine for now.

Is hypothermia more damage than added fire? All our attacks would chill, right?
hypothermia will proc only if you deal damage equals 5% of life. for example t15 boss has about 320k life and 30% cold res, even with bloodlust and mirrored axe i deal 14-17k(11k phys, 3k cold, 1k fire in average) damage per hit, so almost impossible to chill big bosses.
Oh alright. Thanks for the info. Will stick to added fire until I can make bloodlust work. Gotta make sure my resists are good before dropping a ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info