[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

So been posting in here for a bit and pretty much have quit the league after finishing what i wanted to do this league.

My gear and Tree is on My profile page Character name DoT_Triple_Six.

The main deviation i took from this build was to add blasphemy enfeeble and drop Herald of Ice.

Getting the proper aura reserve is a hassle but a level 3 enlighten in
and the 4% reservation node allows me to get Hatred, Discipline, Enfeeble.

As for now my Gear pretty much everything on my character now is how it was besides
Which i Exalted mana and manaregen on shield and mana on chest. But both of them had %es so i was sitting at 11.4k es and could tank alot of the content.

Was able to down core and put Uber Atziri on Farm tho i wish it was sooner and actually profitable. Uber lab was also a joke with this build.

Wanted to say thank you for the sick build hoping it doesnt get hit that hard by the incoming nerfs
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
Last edited by Azazelx53 on Jul 30, 2016, 12:15:27 AM
Malshtur assassin is a good class but you will need a way to reliably apply poison the % chances kind of work against the mechanics of poison, one person quite a few pages back used cospris will, and i think 4 curses. Had a hell of a budget though to get the es up to a reasonable amount.

Makes me run enfeble instead of powercharge on crit

Enfeble does it all the way much more easy :)
do i need ele dmg in dagger?
@paparasss13

No. Just "Hits can´t be evaded" + local Crit Chance.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Does it lag too much?
Heyo, can some1 just give me some advice on this build? I just started (also fresh to the league) and can't get this build work for me. Dno if i am too stupid or missing a key item/spell. I'm lvl 40 now. Appreciate any help! Do not hesitate to contact me ingame =)

See you Guys.
Read the first post, every single info is in there. Also hard to help if we don't know your tree or your gear. At level 40 your build is not complete and most skills are not ready.

"
Anavels wrote:
Does it lag too much?

I don't have any lag problem with this build, and I always have lag problem with every build. ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Last edited by DjParagon on Aug 2, 2016, 7:23:29 PM
Best story guys: yesterday I got a hope and want to play uber today. Entered uber, 1st stage i got shrine and village and then a DC. Reconnected, all portals ans the maps gone ... fckin gz to these servers ggg.

And great community btw, told some sellers of hope the story and said they will get all the loot from it. Nothing happened, just a fckin greedy com.

Done uber pretty ez, died once on trash coz of lagg, died once to split phase and once to bleeding coz nothing happened when i used my staunching flask. Im fckin done

btw, races cause even more fckin lagg!!!!

Last edited by JX666 on Aug 3, 2016, 1:06:07 PM
Would u call me insane if i tell u that i want to play this build as a starter in a next hc temp league(assuming coc isnt gonna get nerfed to the ground)?
Last edited by barsukag on Aug 3, 2016, 2:59:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info