[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

It would be sweet if you could not do these giant quote chains, it makes evereything really hard to read!
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
leveling your build, is it normal that i have huge mana issues while using amplification rod - faster casting - inc dur- blade vortex?

edit: level 40-ish
Last edited by cloudscraper on Jul 23, 2016, 2:46:58 PM
"
cloudscraper wrote:
leveling your build, is it normal that i have huge mana issues while using amplification rod - faster casting - inc dur- blade vortex?

Nope, u shouldnt have mana issues at this point. I guess u didnt grab "Walk the Aether" from normal lab.
Update from my char:

Beaten almost everything besides double core and uber ziri. But even single Core was pretty cancer. Enfeeble was one of the map mods and i really recommend to avoid any curses on core.

Maybe i'll try uber tomorrow, hopes are so fckin expensive and rare .. :(

Greets

Edit:
Pretty nice combo for uber lab, yoji came up with this idea.
Last edited by JX666 on Jul 23, 2016, 4:03:15 PM
"
cloudscraper wrote:

If you selfcast BV you should run a Blasphemy + Warlords Mark to manage your Mana.

@Joern1991
GL on Uber!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jul 23, 2016, 5:22:33 PM
Hi guys, I would like to try this build, but as an Assassin, taking Noxious Strike and Deadly Infusion.

The idea is to scale both Phys and Chaos damage and to get the 100% more poison damage on crit.

The issue is that Toxic Delivery doesn't proc on spells (BV and EK), so I'll be using a Poison Gem support instead of Inc. Crit. Strikes (got enough crit with Deadly Infusion).

For auras, i'll be using Blasphemy + Assassin's mark + Vulnerability and Discipline.

Another issue will be sustaining mana, i'll be using Elreon's rings and/or +2 Mana on hit Jewels.

Overall, the damage will be higher, at the cost of losing some tankiness, worth it or not ?
Last edited by Kyotetsu on Jul 24, 2016, 4:59:44 AM
Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery both work on Spells, only the Bleed part pf Noxious Strike does only work for Attacks.

If you check my Youtube you will find a Video of a Atziri with this Setup on the LL Version.
(with old unbuffed Nox+Tox without the 100% more poison)

Overall its simply not worth it, its enough damage for all content the game has inthe Trickster Version maybe you could use more to carry partys in T15 maps but uh ye... at least i don´t feel like i would do that on a regular basis.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
That's a good news, i get an extra link instead of poison, probably Critical Damage.

I think i'll try the assassin's version, i'll grab more ES on the tree (Unnatural Calm and Scion wheel), i should be fine.

I probably don't need Assassin's Mark, instead Warlord's Mark seems good, for the life/mana leech and endurance charges.
I would also drop Life Leech Support and get Crit Chance (or Concentrated Effect ?)
This way i have 4G2B, not very hard to get on a Vaal Regalia, for more ES.

The only issue is that i can't run Hexproof maps or curse immune like Plaza boss.
Alright guys, I just found the best possible weapon for the build, what do I do now ?

https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Little update on my gear for this build.

I got pretty lucky this League, and could buy a Headhunter, which is sick for this build, if u can get enough resist on your gear to wear Headhunter and have the curency for it its worth it 100% iam just face trolling almost all content now.

Stats:

ES:13.494 - Can even get 14k with my non HH gear.
BF 12459 - Buffed 17077 86,97% crit
EK 14823 - Buffed 20711 95% Crit

And with HH buff i dont even need to look at the dmg, packs just vanish :D

Last edited by Mibulla on Jul 24, 2016, 7:21:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info