[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

what should my other crafts be?

IAS and Crit Multi?
You can only carft 1 other suffix.

So ye IAS or Multi, as you like.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
How would you guys say this build stacks up to the Pathfinder version?
Trickster has a lot easier time getting the Gear, as you don´t need Elreon Rings and get lots of ES from the Ascendancy.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jul 27, 2016, 9:57:22 PM
"
How would you guys say this build stacks up to the Pathfinder version?

I personally prefer pathfinder, tricksters easy to start with in a new league but for me pathfinder is more powerful with flask buffs, no need for life leech gem with vinktars etc. (disclaimer ive only played pathfinder with a lot of currency in standard, trickster in new league)
Great guide.
kinda sad that coc is getting nerfed next league and rip the build
We´ll see if its Rip, CoC survived more than one nerf so i´ll stay optimistic untili see how bad it really is ;)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
One hell of a build! Loving it immensely!
Hey there !

I know trickster is great but if you manage to hold mana cost and drop a little tankiness to get Assassin ascendancy will it not be the best assuming we have no issue with the stuff ?

I mean you can get 7 Power charges then you base crit chance with a decent vagan dagger will go from 8% (rounded pessimistic) to 11% which means you can get 95% crit chance pretty insane.

The build probably OS everypack but against bosses you will poison like hell too.
What a great build !

I wanted to thank you again, ZweihundertMorder, for this fun and powerful build. It got me my most challenges done in a league. First character to go level 90, first Atziri fight and kill, first über Lab done, first Pale Court clear, and first all MTX rewards in a temp league.

Spoiler
Mmm can't seem to be able to link the Prophecy MTXs

I started with about 1.5 exalted from a previous character, and all was done solo with just a few unique and gear trades to get me going. Still trying to get that Vagan multimod and six link a greater armor though, but I got my 1.5 ex back :p

Spoiler

Thanks again, and have a good one guys ! ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Last edited by DjParagon on Jul 29, 2016, 5:57:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info