[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Got this Enchantment in the Uber lab, it boosts my base Cyclone crit chance from 67 to 80%,
feels pretty solid for this build.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
could i use atziri splendour armour?
@romamay

Yes a Splendor with ES roll is good for the build but it does not provide anything that a well rolled rare can´t.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Aug 25, 2016, 3:53:37 PM
COC is going to be nerfed (longer CD of COC gem or something bad...) in next patch, im wondering is there any impact on this build? Thanks
And how would i know whats exactly in the Patchnotes?

If they make the CD a little bit longer it won´t matter, Cyclone CoC does not really hit the current Cast per Second Cap.

But they may very well change CoC in a way that makes it unplayable /very weak but i can´t read the minds of GGG.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
So, the league is almost at an end. I just wanted to say thanks again for this build. It has been great fun to play and allowed me to do alot of things for the first time..

First Atziri kill
First char to 90
First clears of tier 15 maps
First clear of uber lab
First CI char
Highest number of league challenges done
Pale council down

And a much better understanding of alot of game mechanics.

Thank-you, very much.

Now to try to find a new build that might be somewhere near as fun and powerful, I enjoyed flickerstrike for utility in this build, maybe something based on that with multistrike and melee splash? Who knows! :)

All the best to everyone in the thread for the next league, off to play world of tanks until it starts up.
hi,
lot of fun this league thanks to this build. played til i got bored at lvl97 on Psc.
stats :
11k ES, 492% crit multiplier. 95% crit on cyclone/ek 84% on bf.
EK tooltip dps in ho with hoi/hatred : 23k, in maps with charges 40k, with atziri pot and toh = 59k + vulnerability curse

Tree

stuff :

great build !

o/
Here's a simple gameplay video on a basic Gorge with budget gear :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tad2c7Rr-Wo

https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Many thanks for the guide, it kept me playing throughout my first league.

Maybe add a few notes which passives and item affixes not to take, or the reasons behind choices. For example, I always wondered whether the 4% attack speed nodes would be worthwhile.
And tooltips in the Gems/Links section would have been nice, for a new player like myself.

But again, the guide is already great as it is. The quick answers to questions in the thread were also appreciated.
Happy to hear that many of you enjoyed the build so mcuh and got so far with it!

@Naharis2450

"
Maybe add a few notes which passives and item affixes not to take, or the reasons behind choices.

You mean like explaining why i take a 5th Jewel Slot instead of the Attackspeed nodes or stuff like that?

I could do that but it would help if you ask about specific stuff then because to me it all seems pretty naturalso i guess i am the worst person to come up with such "why this and not that" questionsabout this build.

"
And tooltips in the Gems/Links section would have been nice

You mean a screenshot of the Tooltip text? Or something else? I guess it must be something else cause a SS of the tooltip won´t help anyone?

And thanks for the feedback, if they don´t kill CoC next Patch i will update this Guide and i am allways happy to get feedback on how to make it better! :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info