[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Really enjoyed the build, awaiting patch notes with baited breath to see what happens to coc.

Was my second char this league and i burnt out at level 87ish as my map pool diminished, hoping i get another try in essence as with better map management i can't see 90 being beyond me.

I'd also like to see some notes about sections of the tree you avoided and why, i'm guessing attack speed nodes are in efficient compared to jewel nodes but i'm sure some of the nodes you didn't take are personal preference?
Last edited by Egoish on Aug 30, 2016, 6:51:15 AM
"
You mean a screenshot of the Tooltip text? Or something else? I guess it must be something else cause a SS of the tooltip won´t help anyone?

Something like:
Powercharge generator

Basically I was scrolling back up to your example items to see what the gems were doing.
@Naharis2450

uhm thats how this part of the guide looks for me? Pic of the linked Gems and description why we use it.

Isn´t that showing up in the gem section?

If you mean linking the Gems: I did that in some older guides and its buggy like hell if you move them around in the inventory and then Edit the Thread, it links random items in your inventory instead of the Gems. Thats why i started making Pics instead of linking the gemsbecause i was tired of relinking it all again everytime i edit the opening post.

@Egoish

Feel free to ask specific questions about nodes that seem good to you and i´ll try to explain my choice :)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Aug 30, 2016, 2:11:59 PM
so thoughts on the updated CoC?
Did COC get this biggest nerf or what?
Just got my character where he needs to be and they go and take away the best part of COC. Will this build still be god tier with the nerf of COC
Last edited by sinnoe on Aug 31, 2016, 4:53:14 AM
Ok, it seems official now, they gutted CoC harder then i ever believed they would.

Not only 500ms cooldown, but also one spell limit per crit.

I don´t see any CoC doing anything exept maybe Discharge.

It all may still be fine for clearing maps but bosses will just laugh at any CoC now.

RiP CoC, think i´ll skip Atlas and play some more Grim Dawn.

Video of me talking about the changes:
https://youtu.be/TpN2UR6XbhA
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Aug 31, 2016, 10:08:59 AM
Hey Zwei,

Is this build still viable in light of this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/50eg4w/patch_notes/d73gvj6

Thanks for all of your hard work!
Uhm, perhpase read my answer to your question one post above your question?
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Sorry, to clarify, I was talking about Bex's quote:

PSA: CoC cooldown is per spell, the gem itself does not have a cooldown (same as CwDT)
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/50eg4w/patch_notes/d73gvj6
"

Crit
Cast Spell 1
500ms cooldown for Spell 1
Crit
Cast Spell 2
500ms Cooldown for Spell 2
This is essentially how it works, however this assumes that both critical strikes didn't occur in the same frame on the server. (As in both critical strikes didn't occur at exactly the same time).

Maybe it doesn't change anything, I was just curious..
Last edited by Cyph3rus on Aug 31, 2016, 9:17:18 PM
Nope won´t change much.

Its maybe 10%better than expected from what i talk about in the video, but the DPS is still cut by 70-90% from what we had.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Sep 1, 2016, 10:15:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info