[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

@Slaytanix

I posted a experimental Assassin Tree some pages back. General Idea isget more ES, get less Crit Chance. Selfcast BV or use Skyforth.

@moooff

omfg wtf? O.o

Where did you get THAT? I never saw that posted for sale?! Andhow many 100ex did you pay for it?

Can´t tell anything about your other Gear your Chargpage isn´t public.

-----

Will propably stream later today so keep an eye on Twitch, sound Problems should also be fixed.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
thxs :) i think i struck a deal there ;)

my profile is now public ...
You could use the fated Karui Ward it has some APS on it ;)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
You could use the fated Karui Ward it has some APS on it ;)

Hehe was doing prophecy's ... spamming them is "decent" profit and somewhat entertaining

bought this yesterday for 24 chaos

rolled the socket green and now I got room for Vaal Haste XD
"
moooff wrote:
The build is great ... i now got really strong gear and faceroll most of the content ;)

Just bought me this

to replace my old shield

I have now more than enough dmg ... but iam unsure how to improve further ? have you got time to think about a blapshemy setup ?

You could use my setup.I am using blasphemy warlord's mark and replaced life leech gem with blade vortex. It requires a reduced hatred reservation helmet, a +1 curse amulet, vuln on hit voidbringers, enlighten 4 and 3 to pull off without any aura passive investment.
You'd have to skip HoI tho. I am killing myself to uber atziri's 1% reflect, if i don't have flasks up. But i kill her mirror phase in like 1 sec. Would stream a few runs,but game performance sucks balls in 2.3 :(
hey there!
first of all - thanks for this awesome build! just reached lvl 88 and my gosh this build is so much fun to play I enjoy it very much. Thank you!

I just managed to get all trials for uber lab and I got my problems with Izaro there. If u have some spare time could u take a look at my char? DevsterCoC obviously. Thank you :)
@Devimlel

Both your CwdT Setups are leveld much much to high. Both should be lvl 1 with spells on a fitting level.

If you like level up the Immortal Call one more but the BV+PcoC should be lvl 1!

Also buy a lvl 20 Bladefall, willboost your damage alot.

Edit:

Btw, bought a new Helmet

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jul 3, 2016, 7:43:58 PM

Hi, here is my new dagger , can u give me craft idea ? after read your new dagger idea, I am a little bit confusing.

What I am thinking is , 1, spell 2, crit chance ,3 attack speed.

correct me if it is not right.

and sorry for my bad English xD
Last edited by poptags on Jul 3, 2016, 8:45:15 PM
Oh my god I got super lucky on a double enchant prophecy !
I'll take that as a sign that this is THE build for me. ^^

The attack of Decree of Blade is pretty powerful, basically a 3 proj ethereal knive like attack every five seconds, with chains !

With 6 charges
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info