[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

@poptags

You can´t craft Spell, Crit Chance and Attackspeed.

Hits can´t be evaded = Prefix
Spell Damage = Prefix

----

Crit Chance = Suffix
Attackspeed = Suffix
Critmulti = Suffix
Can have multiple crafted mods aka "the Multimod" = Suffix

Every Item can only have 3 Suffix + 3 Prefix.

If you dagger allready has a Suffix regaled on it you can only Craft the Multi mod and ONE other suffix = 3x Suffix = Full

You can craft 2 Prefixes in addition to the Vagan Mod so you can craft Spelldamage and added elemental to Spells. The aded element isn´t a big deal but its the best you can craft.

Thats why the best bases to multi mod on are the ones with a good Prefix, like Hybrid Spelldmg+Mana or a high added elemental to spells.

You have the best crit multi roll possible on a VaganDagger on yours so i think its fine to multi mod that, craft:

-Multi Mod
-Spell Damage
-added Cold to Spells
-Crit Chance

Then divine that to 25-27% Crit chance if the original Crit chance craft was a bad roll.

Hope that helped.

@DjParagon

Nice enchants indeed!

I have the lower level version "Edict of Blades" on my FBs and its 3k damage less so even the lower level versions deal some good damage.

Also note that this damage can´t be reflected so it helps with reflect as it will deal unreflectable damage to the mob and lower the health of it before your other spells hit.

Sop ye its a nice one!
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
@poptags

Can have multiple crafted mods aka "the Multimod" = Suffix

So I think this is why I confused. thanks your reply. Now I think its much clear xD

I got attack speed for COC enchant.

Do u think I keep this one or reroll it till "blade fall damage" enchant ?

"
@Devimlel

Both your CwdT Setups are leveld much much to high. Both should be lvl 1 with spells on a fitting level.

If you like level up the Immortal Call one more but the BV+PcoC should be lvl 1!

What? Why is it important to leave PCoC on lvl1? Isn't the right levels CWDT1, BV 8, Inc Crit 20, PCoC 20?

I don't get it^^
@BundesHeinz

What i wanted to say was "the cwdt setup with BV+PCoC in it should be lv 1 CwdT".

The Support gems should be leveld up ofc.

Sry for confusing you.

@poptags

Can´t really tell you about that. Its pretty hard to find outif Attack speed does anything at allfor us exept making WB faster so ye idk about Cyclone attackspeed. In theory it should do almost nothing as long as you do the Cyclones short enough, but if you get enough attack speed you could getin another hit even on minimum distance.

I´ll have to talk with a buddy to figur that one out.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jul 4, 2016, 8:18:19 AM
"
@Devimlel

Both your CwdT Setups are leveld much much to high. Both should be lvl 1 with spells on a fitting level.

If you like level up the Immortal Call one more but the BV+PcoC should be lvl 1!

Also buy a lvl 20 Bladefall, willboost your damage alot.

Edit:

Btw, bought a new Helmet

did this + got tempest shield and OMFG that fight was too easy.
First uber lab ever, thank you so much again for this awesome build!
well ... i have really grown to hate uber lab as CI ... those trap gauntlets are a nuisance :(
I struggle understanding multi-mod and remove mod.

I have

Can I remove the crit mod without the multi mod? I don't want to waste 2 exalts but the crit roll was lowish.

@Devimlel

Happy to hear that i could help with your Lab Problems! :)

@moooff

I actually really like it, as CI you allways have full Ligth radius, when i do the Lab as Life build now i allways panic because my Lightradius turns so dark.

And having done the Lab last League when the damage was completely retarded for ES based builds it actually feels really easy now.

@Caithster

Had that Problem too, you need to divine the roll or spend 2ex againso divines are the better option.

Used 6 Divines on mine until i got 27% crit.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
I only had 2 divines. I used them both and ended up with

I still don't have a 6 link yet, or an enlighten, or 10k es. Possibly I should sell the dagger and buy those instead.

I think I was quite lucky to find vagan selling a royal skean with only the no evade mod. And then to regal attack speed was good to.
2 Divines Later

Highest ES Shield on Prophecy :D ... at 13k ES now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info