[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Got a question regarding my armor...

It's Ilvl 100 (bought from a player)..

Should I try and roll higher stats? resistance isn't really a problem with my current gear, since it is all maxed out even when I wear a Tabula Rasa, lol..
Does this build work for new leagues like Prophecy? Thinking to start this as a new char on prophecy since i´m tired of my EA Marauder.
Do you guys recommend trying to do it or is just a waste of time whitout some crazy amount of currency?
(I can´t afford 1 ex for piece or more for an gear.)
@Wertron

If you don´t need the Res and its ilvl 100 you should keep rolling. Can also try to rollwith alts + Regal then.
Alt for T1/T2 Flat ES,then Regalit andpray for a good % ES (good = more than 100 or a Hybrid)

@PoweredGiraffe

I played this build multiple times as league starter from day one on so yes its 100% viable on a lower budget, juts keep in mind that it won´t perform as well as with Full Gear but thats the case for most builds.

Especialy the ES Pool scales with investment into gear.

If you want to check for gear prices look for the following as main focus:

Chest: Best for budget would be a 6L maybe corrupted with the right coloursand at least some ES on it, everything is better than 0 ES on a Tabula. But even Tabula can work.

Helmet: Use a Maryrs Crown. Cheapest350 ES you´ll get.

Shield: Get ES here,250+ES, the more the better.

Gloves: Maligaros willbe the best for low budget

Boots: Get resists and move speed, don´t care to much about ES.

Rings: Resists

Amulet: Crit Chance, Crit Multi

Belt: Resists.

If you need any help feel free to ask me here or on my Stream.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jul 1, 2016, 9:24:22 PM

Feels good man.

one question, can jewels have %es? i cant find it. or im retarded lol
"
Ace_l0l wrote:
one question, can jewels have %es? i cant find it. or im retarded lol

only Blue jewels can have it ;) u can roll %ES / ES recharge rate and ES on hit, but only on ble jewels
Wicked_Clown

@Mythologick

GZ!

@Ace_l0l

Try this

http://poe.trade/search/arewatanunamoh
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
@DjPapaz @ZweihundertMorder

thx a lot, brah :D
So I managed to get 4g 1r 1b 6-linked shav in PSC. This probably is not the right place to ask, but what would that kind of shav generally sell for, considering the build and all?

Props for the build though, played it before and it really is efficient.
Last edited by Strsd on Jul 2, 2016, 10:48:10 AM
Hi...in the gear section when you name the belts we can use you say that "The best base is a Rustic Sash. It's implicit Mod is global so it will boost the damage of our Spells."....what are we buffing with physical damage? I dont see any change in bladefall or ethereal knives....and last question...which in order of importance are the mods we have to look in our dagger?
Last edited by yissus on Jul 2, 2016, 11:25:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info