[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

whats the minimal number for es to use ci actually?
(and what server is this actually) im from garena singapore
Last edited by odayodie on Jun 30, 2016, 10:57:48 PM
Would you replace the atziri flask or the diamond flask for a taste of hate?
@odayodie

Uhm this is the forums for the normal GGG international servers and all my characters are on this servers.

I´d say 4-5k without CI would be a good point to spec into CI.

@Mutubah

Diamond,infact i just replaced my Diamond with a Silver but i think i´ll switch back to Quicksilver as i dont like Flasks with only 1 use (40/60 Charges on Silver)

The Diamond is mostly there if you feel like your Crit is to low, you really don´t need it once you get good enough gear.(imho)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"

@Lanfear88

Looks really really strong, curses are just incredible.

I worked out a Version of my Tree that would allow for a Blasphemy think i´ll try to spec into that and see if i like Enfeeble or Vuln. better. (maybe even Temp Chains)

Yea curses are very worth! I think i'd use enfeeble or TC if i were you. Vulnerability doesnt help the cold part since you use hatred and you already got nice dps.

"

"
Azazelx53 wrote:
Edit: Jesus how much did the cospri version cost for you to get the all that gear?

Haha! 100% my reaction when i saw that^^

:D Yes, its kind of expensive. The key is to play alot the first 3-4 days :) I spent around 35 ex and 25 divines on it all.
edited my original question, because it was answered elswhere.

but: wouldn't be a volls protector a good choice to generate power charges and to skip the power charge-setup or do i miss something here ?
Last edited by diesdasdinge on Jul 1, 2016, 7:51:07 AM
"
or do i miss something here ?

You are missing two things.

The Chests we tend to use around here in this guide tend to have 400-600 Es while Volls has 70.

The 2nd thing is that at least i don´t have any kind of Problem with Powercharges.

That said, you could use a Volls if that is what you have as 6L but its not really good.

Volls will also be hard to colour with 4 Greens.

Btw: i got some new Gear, managed to link a Chest i had around to throw fuses at it:

Also divined the belt, now i need to recraft the movespeed on it, pretty happy with the other rolls.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jul 1, 2016, 8:33:27 AM
"
Lanfear88 wrote:

:D Yes, its kind of expensive. The key is to play alot the first 3-4 days :) I spent around 35 ex and 25 divines on it all.

Wow for 35ex you could grab a Skyforths Veil and either 2 lvl 4 enlighten or 1 lvl 4 and a +1 gem Voidbringer , And run Temp Chains Enfeeble Enchance in Veil and Hatred Discipline in Voidbringer.

(Its the gear im aiming for)
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
What League do you play in? Skyforth alone costs 30ex + 6.5 for Veil in PSC
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
:/ I've been at a stand still for two weeks now.

My atziri's splendor is cursed. I found a heretics veil early on in the first week, sold it for 6 ex, bought the splendor for 3.5 ex. I should have taken the hint when it took me around 900 jewlers just to 6 socket it. Now I've been converting everything into fusings for around 2 weeks. I don't keep track of how many, but I estimate somewhere around 1500 now, I guess I should have just saved up. I think it's time for me to roll an alt just so I don't lose my damn mind trying to link this thing.

Tldr: save up and buy your things already 6-linked. You won't regret it -.-
Last edited by Mythologick on Jul 1, 2016, 2:20:56 PM
@Mythologick

I feel you, that sounds like the splendor i had, sold it after 900 fuses and bought a white EV/ES 6L to roll it.

Again thanks for everyone that joind in on the Stream, sorry for the Audio Problems i´ll try to fix it, just checked in the VoD andit was really realyl bad, thx for telling me!

Edit: Foudn the Audi Problem. The USB Slot i was using for my Headset obvously died and the Webcam mic just sounds like trash al the time, . Headset seems to work well again on another USB slot.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jul 1, 2016, 3:18:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info