[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

"
Rowen_Edge wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
Just killed half-buffed(w/o curses with portals) uber izaro with 5L on lvl 81, he wasn't that hard IMO. After that i do fast map, and i can say only one thing, frenzy charges are just overkill :D

My_gear

Really with that gear? Damn I gotta switch to CI soon.

You really should, my gear isn't much better and I kill a buffed Uber Izaro every day. The large amount of ES and leech makes it really simple.

Really looking forward to doing that then. Found some items with high ES this week, best one is a shield with armor/388 es + double resis. Think I can get 5k ES with the new items and Discipline before even taking CI.
Been playing hybrid with 2.6k life and 2.2k ES, not feeling close to immortal with that. I don't like to play hybrid, so hard to find good stuff with life, es and good eva/armour.
Last edited by ressiv on Jun 17, 2016, 8:57:12 AM

I decided to forego the tabula for this chest which only cost 5c then my 5 link prophecy to link. The damage doesn't seem too much less without EK but I still wish it was 6 link. ^_^

It took me up to 9.7k es but I still had trouble with Crematorium boss and A deadly rivalry III prophecy. That exile is insanely tough for me.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Jun 17, 2016, 11:46:36 AM
Is Vertex the best helmet, when you play with the CI build?
I'm kinda "dumb as a rock", when it comes to PoE gearing XD
@Wertron
The Vertex provides good ES and very good Evasion rating and also saves you one Gem level on Enlighten.

With other Helmets you need a lvl 3 enlighten or 3 skillpoints more in the tree.

The Vertex also provides more ES than it seems because it gives a additional level to your Disciplin.

Overall its very hard to beat the Vertex imho and aslong as you care about the evasion part of your defense its impossible, as no other Hybrid helmet can have so much ES and Evasion at the same time.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Wertron wrote:
Is Vertex the best helmet, when you play with the CI build?
I'm kinda "dumb as a rock", when it comes to PoE gearing XD

Probably due to the +1 to socketed skill gems which allows you to run a lvl 2 enlighten with only 1 %less mana reserved node on the tree. So basically it just saves you 3-4 skill points on the tree.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
@Wertron
The Vertex provides good ES and very good Evasion rating and also saves you one Gem level on Enlighten.

With other Helmets you need a lvl 3 enlighten or 3 skillpoints more in the tree.

The Vertex also provides more ES than it seems because it gives a additional level to your Disciplin.

Overall its very hard to beat the Vertex imho and aslong as you care about the evasion part of your defense its impossible, as no other Hybrid helmet can have so much ES and Evasion at the same time.

I see. Thx for the respons :)
For vagan dagger, what do you recommend from the following?

Adds 26-45 Cold Damage to Spells.
Hits Cant Be Evaded
Multi Mod
Attack SPeed
Critical Chance
SpellDamage

Or:

+10% Increased Spell Damage
+10 Maximum Mana
Hits Cant Be Evaded
Multi Mod
Attack SPeed
Critical Chance
SpellDamage

So is it hybrid or damage to spells?
@Shnayzr

If you own both of the bases, take both and look at the tooltip when you use them.
The multi mod will add the same mods so the one that is better without Multi Mod is also better with multimod.

For "real" damage i guess the 10% spell damage will be better as we don´t have any Cold pen.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Just got this bad boy!

I've spent about 400 Chroms trying to get 4G1R1B combo, but no luck...

What would you recommend for 3G2B1R combo?
I've tried using Glacial Cascade, which is a Phys/Cold Spell... It's fun and flashy, but hardly as strong as EK... With my current gear Glacial deals ~1.1k dps and EK deals ~2.3k...

Should I pick another spell to cast (which must be BLUE) or would you recommend using another support gem?

Best regards,
Wertron

PS.
I F*ING love your build!
@Wertron

Just use Controlled Destruction, thats what i did when i could not get colours on my Shavs.

The big more multi from CD is a bit like having a second bladefall.

And happy to hear you enjoy the build so much! :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info