[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

@SunbatherL

I did not play the LL Version since Ascendancy came to the game, but i´d say that the damage is enough as it is as CI and the defense is better so i don´t see that many reasons to go LL, expect if you want to go LL for the sake of it.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Finally got my dual curse going boys!

Lvl 94 atm build is rocksolid. Will try uber atziri at 95.
Nice, Dual Curse with Vulnerability on it will be amazing for sure!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

season goal achieved :))

holy fuck the chromatics were more expensive than the actual 6 linking haha
damage is completely nuts though
IGN: Kitaen
Just killed half-buffed(w/o curses with portals) uber izaro with 5L on lvl 81, he wasn't that hard IMO. After that i do fast map, and i can say only one thing, frenzy charges are just overkill :D

My_gear
Last edited by DemoN_M4U on Jun 16, 2016, 10:16:24 PM
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
Just killed half-buffed(w/o curses with portals) uber izaro with 5L on lvl 81, he wasn't that hard IMO. After that i do fast map, and i can say only one thing, frenzy charges are just overkill :D

My_gear

Really with that gear? Damn I gotta switch to CI soon.
"
ressiv wrote:
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:

My_gear

Really with that gear? Damn I gotta switch to CI soon.

You really should, my gear isn't much better and I kill a buffed Uber Izaro every day. The large amount of ES and leech makes it really simple.
Nachos? Yes.
@Kitaen

Wow nice one, stil have nightmares from chroming the shavs in Talisman XD And Shavs is even a little easier then this one!

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Did I miss anything about the Mana reservation?
How can you maintain Hatred, Discipline and HoI with 4% from tree and Enlighten level 2?
Maybe anyone of you can tell me where my failure is. Cant spec out of the second 4% less mana reserved from my tree.

Great build and guide though. I really enjoy playing it a lot. :)
Its a lvl 2 enlighten in a Vertex = lvl 3 enlighten.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info