[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

"
@Wertron

Just use Controlled Destruction, thats what i did when i could not get colours on my Shavs.

The big more multi from CD is a bit like having a second bladefall.

And happy to hear you enjoy the build so much! :)

thanks for the advise ;)
Nice guide, used this as inspiration for an assasin version with quad curse, 60/60+ block and poison. Kind of immortal now with 9k ci ES.

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAeZDXwPqxB7EJIRDxEvEVAV1xa_Fy8YahmKGo8bJR0UHaogbiL0JIsqCyo4KwosvzIyNbk9X0ZxRwZJUUmxS65MjkyzTm1QMFJTVdZWY1gHWfBca13yX2pfsGBDY0Nk52qMbAttGW1sbj1vnnBScLt3B3gvfOV-WX_GgKSDCYRIhG-EooTFhq6HE49Gj_qTJ5eVl_SboZu1nDKcpKEvotmlxKcrrJiw2LQMtUi8b746voC-isHFwzrDbcgUykrK09Af0NDUQtfP2VvZhtsa217hiOd06NbpAuq662PsGO-I7-vw1fLh9W_22vfX-Tf60vsJ

Planning to grab flask nodes, the two damage over time nodes at assasin and the fatal toxin nodes next. Anything i can improve on other than lvl 21 ek/bf?
Just bought some very good items.

but my Bladefall damage is 11500 with charges. and 9500 without. got 92% crit with charges.

can someone check my gear/passive tree and tell me whats wrong?
@Shnayzr

Why do you think this would be to low? I am currently at 13.6k with a lvl 21 bladefall at lvl 90 and using Maligaros.

So 11.5k with lvl 20 BF Gem and lvl 85 seems totaly ok for me.

If you want to push the damage get a 21 BF/EK or use Facebreakers, but for me you numbers seem fine.

You still have one Jewel Socket to take + Ocultists Dominon as fas as damage from the tree goes.

Btw: that Vagans Glasshank is epic!

@Lanfear88

Nice Version, was also thinking about making a Cospris Version for the Poison.

From your Gems it seems like you are selfcasting the BV-PcoC because you really need them as Assassin.
So i´d say for this Version Skyforth would be really good, also have more move speed than Rainbows.

But i guess thats just a QoL thing, if you are used to selfcast BV its really not that bad.

Also a bit surprised that you curse AssMark instead of Warlords but i think thats also for better PC generation?

Oh and ofc you could get a Glove Enchant ;)

I still like the chilled ground ones and the Phys Spells ad some serious damage.

But overall your build is allready really top notch, so just some little min maxing to do.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 18, 2016, 9:40:16 PM
was looking for 16k like urs :D but i think u had that with perfect standard gear.

Thanks for the fast answer.
The numbers in the FAQ are with the Perandus Gear that is posted in the opening Post.

Many of it is the lvl 21 Gems and Crit Multi from Jewels.

Edit:

I also tried to improve the LL Version a bit and took some time to respec my old LL Assassin to Trickster and make a new Tree for it.

So here it is, the ne Tanky Twirl LL!

More ES, more Auras, more damage!

Aura Setup

Skilltree LvL 100 LL Trickster

Current Gear

I will test abit with this Version and then edit it into the opening post or maybe use the 2nd. post for the LL Version.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 19, 2016, 2:28:25 AM
I started playing again after taking a break for about a week. Killed Atziri for the first time, was deathless as well which was pretty cool. I'm struggling to figure out what I should upgrade?

The ES on my chest isn't fantastic, but I was desperate for a 6-link. I crafted it myself and I didn't want to run out of alts, I guess I could scour and try to roll higher ES at some point.

I only have about 1ex in currency and it seems like most upgrades are going to be pretty expensive.
I cant figure out where I have screwed up!

I cant run 3 auras without taking the lower reduced mana nodes :/

Any ideas?
I want to go for this build next. Now i'm a bit undecided. I really like the physical/poison variant posted by Lanfear88.
I want to know if the defense setup is sufficient with temporal chains/enfeeble, some block chance and ci. It seems a little more glass cannonish than the "original" trickster version.
On another note: Is a triple setup for powercharge generation really needed?

Edit: Is a tabula for leveling sufficient until maps?
Last edited by Rhitorius on Jun 19, 2016, 7:05:22 AM
@Rhitorius

If that helps you decide: the Version by Lanfear is about 200% more expensive to Gear ;)

@DaGand

I see i need to clear that part up in the Guide as i get asked alot about it.

You need a Level 3 enlighten. In a "The Vertex" a Lvl 2 will be enough because the Item gives +1 to gem levels.

@Gorillagrip

I´d think upgrading your shield would not be to expensive, 400+ ES or 300+ ES with Spelldamage would be possible depending if you want more ES or more Damage. IF you can get a Resist on it that maybe a good start to replace other Gear where you need the Res atm.

The Helmet also seems like a Upgrade would not be outrageous expensive, a Vertex would do.

A very cheap upgrade would be to put Quality on all your Flasks ;)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info