[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

@Drey070

I guess its his damage with full charges + lvl 21 Gems, as its about the same i currently have with 6PC/4Frenzy.

(Just corrupted my Bladefall to 21 today :))

If that Numbers were without charges i´d like to know the secret too ;)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
you convinced me

now i need a better dagger ;)
GZ!

Really nice chest and worth to 6L! :)

I really need to reroll my chest.. but currently leveling my new Character so i will need some currency for that one :-/

Planning a Tri Curse Frenzy Posion-Bleed Deadeye and need a Cospris will for it^^
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 15, 2016, 7:07:34 PM
"
Hey any chance I can see how you have double my dps? ..

"
@Drey070

I guess its his damage with full charges + lvl 21 Gems, as its about the same i currently have with 6PC/4Frenzy.

Yes those were infight numbers with charges. Just standing in my ho, I have like 14k EK and 12k BF damage.

Looking at your profile, I see we are wearing almost identical items except for the shield, dagger and amulet.

I went a little more offensive on my shield, mostly because I don't own any 450+ ES shields :)
Dagger is enchanted and the amulet has crit-multi / spell damage.

My profile should work for you now. I updated the privacy stuff.
Last edited by vt180 on Jun 15, 2016, 7:19:59 PM
Sorry for the noob question (im fairly new in this game), but how this build get frenzy charges?

I'm working on one of these as well, and it's been a nightmare. Paid 3.5 ex for the armor....then it took somewhere between 8-900 jewlers just to 6 socket the damn thing. Was driving me absolutely insane, I hope to god I don't have such bad luck trying to link it. I really need this thing to link, because my current armor is garbage, but I needed a 6 link -.-

Also desperately need to get Eleron and vorici leveled up so I can put better mods on my rings and get my shield to 3 red sockets, but I absolutely despise grinding masters.

My current gear -

Last edited by Mythologick on Jun 16, 2016, 11:23:34 AM
@nicklencz

From the 4th Ascendancy, but they are not really all that important tbh.

In the Bosskill Video i posted you can see that i dont have Frenzys because i did not bother to do the Trials on that Char.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
I decided to scrap the LL version and just go CI because the poisoning/chaos dmg bypassing ES was driving me nuts.

Last night I tried merc lab with only 3.6k es and died when third phase Izaro had a sliver of life left. Good times!

Second try, Argus wrecked me. Boy is he tanky!

So third times the charm after getting a 300+ es shield for dirt cheap and getting the nodes behind CI jumped up to 6.5k es and am feeling pretty comfortable. Only running T6 maps atm due to some un-optimized gear, namely lack of a 6 link es chest and bad jewelry. I have a 5 link prophecy but am hesitant to use it due to damage taking a hit with no 6 link, and Atziri chest is too expensive for me atm. Only been playing SC for about a week so need to build currency. I did find a brittle emperor so that helped get me started with voids and vertex. ^_^

Still loving the build though and will most likely play it throughout the rest of the league as leveling is just too tedious. Thanks again for the helpful thread and feedback. Cheers mate. xD
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
@ZweihundertMorder

Ty for your answer :)
Thinking about trying this build later in the league. Would you say investing in Shavs for the lowlife version of this build is worth the extra required currency?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info