[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Can someone please help me with tips on how to craft this chest (its ilvl 100) ?

Just roll alts...and hope to get some +Es or %es then mastercraft ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:

Can someone please help me with tips on how to craft this chest (its ilvl 100) ?

Just roll alts...and hope to get some +Es or %es then mastercraft ?

I would just chaos spam until you hit a good flat +ES roll, then master craft whatever else you need.
Thank you for the response on my next upgrades. I guess I'm to the point where I need to get that forth lab out of the way. I'm on HC so I'm a little scared as CI. I have access to a carry for the lab. Do you have any recommendations to make this safer? Get life armour gear and unspec ci and take out energy from within?
"
BLMDawgs21 wrote:
Thank you for the response on my next upgrades. I guess I'm to the point where I need to get that forth lab out of the way. I'm on HC so I'm a little scared as CI. I have access to a carry for the lab. Do you have any recommendations to make this safer? Get life armour gear and unspec ci and take out energy from within?

Not sure if you need the strength but you have 3 life nodes in the beginning that you should respec out of...
Does anyone know what the odds are of a dagger appearing in Vagan's shop? I've got him at level 5 for the past week and after refreshing every day he still doesn't have a dagger available for sale.

I'd buy one from someone else, but most of them are level 50 daggers.
"
moooff wrote:

Bough this .. would you try linking it yourself or safe for fated connection prophecy?

Ok i have now the cash for fated connection ... would you spend the 10 ex to 6l end or would it be better to buy a 5XX ES Chest for 5-6ex ?
@vitaliy_malkin

Cyclone checks crit once per "cast"

If you click at the edge of the screen and roll non crit it won´t crit no matter how many enemies you hit during that way.

You need to cast cyclone as close as possible to your own feet, then you won´t get non crit streaks.

@OMGClayAiken

Happy to hear that! Really good feedback for me :)

I also think that this build has lots of advantages over Discharge, i just don´t want to attack other builds or compare with other builds to much.

@azamantes

Depends on Budget and Goal. If you jsut want some medium/high ES from it, craft with alts for T1 Flat ES and Mastercraft %ES.

If you want Top ES, craft with alts and regal until you get a good %ES or Hybrid ES/stun%.

If you have a pile of chaos and want a really GG chest with some Res and high ES, go and Chaos spam it.

@BLMDawgs21

I guess i got used to it but i don´t have problems running the Lab as CI at all. compared to last league the traps deal next to no damage now. But i honestly don´t know if i would do it on HC.

@hansantizor

Its 100% random. Some weeks i get 2 or 4 and then 2 weeks long not a single one.

@moooff

Better depends on your point of view and what you want. I mean i did almost all content the game has with a 450ish ES Chest, so you don´t rellay "need" it. But you know you want it ;) Just to get that sweet ES count up. Its fun to gear characters, at least for me, perhapse more fun than leveling so ye, jsut pick what chest would be the one you would be happy with.

If you allready plan to reroll and need the Ex for another char, feel free to stick with a cheaper one, if you plan to push on with this build just get the 6L that looks sexiest to you ;)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Great build, I'm really enjoying it so far. The LL version looks really interesting to me, but I'm wondering why you have only 4% less mana reserved total in the tree? Do you put more than one aura on life reservation? Thanks in advance and for the great thread. I'm referring to it often.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Finished the High Map Bosskill Video:

https://youtu.be/a5MEIdkkgsw

Video was done on my Perandus Version in Standard because i had the Maps there and the currency to roll em all. Should also be a Showcase for a really well geared version.

Gear + Tree in the Video:

Spoiler

Lvl 95 Skilltree

Skilltree Picture

@Moridin79

Aura Setup for the LL Version is under the Skilltree Link.

I think the LL Version could be optimised some more, i did not play with it 2 Leagues now and when i played it i played it as Assassin. So i think a Trickster Version could use some tweaks but at least i can´t find the points for more Auranodes, at least not enough to fit in more usefull Auras.

In the current state its one more 35% Aura compared to the CI Version + the 30% more Spelldamage from PA.

Happy to hear you are enjoying the CI Version, if you decide to switch to LL feel free to update me about your progress!
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 15, 2016, 1:53:55 AM
Just curious, maybe I missed something. Did you ever do T15 Core?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info