[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

"
Vangoule wrote:
Hiya, i'm playing the LL version of your build. Really want to get that 5 off colour shavs but it hasn't happened after 4ex. :( Not sure what to upgrade next, dunno if it's worth spending more on the shavs.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree So Far:

Ye..Tell me Storys about Shavs.. i spend 19k Chromes last league trying to get 4G1R1B... then i got 3G2R1B :-/

Meanwhile someone else asked me to roll on his Shavs cause he had no leveld Vorici.. rolled 4G2R for him...

For upgrading your Gear:

Divine your Vertex! You can get lots of ES there.

Get a new Ring to replace Gale Loop. Does not offer mcuh besde the Res, should not be to hard to find one with some ES instead of life.

Get a new Amulet with Crit Multi on it.

Get Boots with 30% Movespeed, makes clearing much faster.

As Trickster you don´t need to worry about recasting Cyclone asap, so move speed = attackspeed = more dps on single target + faster clear.

Hope that helped giving you a some ideas what you can improve.

If there are any questions left don´t hesitate to ask! :)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 27, 2016, 10:28:44 PM
OK. Thanks, I threw together left over pieces from my la char together the necessary resi hence the life ring. Is it worth spending exalts more oin chromatics for EK? Will it provide that much more damage? Also, purity is used as the last ayra but would it be possible to fit a haste in? I think prism guardian and some nodes would be required though lots of es would be lost. Map clearspeed is most important
You can try to fit in Haste, but honestly i would rather just get 30% Move speed boots and use a quicksilver flask like this:

No Problems to refill it if you kill fast enough and more move speed than you ever need imho.

I honestly can´t tell you how mcuh better or worse the LL Version would be with EK, i never got the colours on my Shavs :-/ Just 19k Chromes down the drain, realyl f´d up on getting colours.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 28, 2016, 12:21:33 AM
Really thx for the build man. This is the 1st time i play with a coc char and i am having lots of fun. Tried atziri for the 1st time yesterday and it was really easy. <3

Here is my gear atm. I will change gloves with a vulnerability on hit voidbringer for more es pool i have near 9k atm. How do you guyz have 10k+ do u use jewels with max es?

edit: Can u check my jewels and tell me should i change them btw? i just went full dps but is it necesary. And i changed some of you nodes too i wanted to take foresight node.

Spoiler

Last edited by Luriel on Mar 28, 2016, 9:10:42 AM
"
Really thx for the build man. This is the 1st time i play with a coc char and i am having lots of fun. Tried atziri for the 1st time yesterday and it was really easy. <3

Really happy to hear that! :)

"
How do you guyz have 10k+ do u use jewels with max es?

I have some Jewels with max ES on them. You can also recraft your Body armour, the mastercraft goes from 55% to 68%

Do you use the Energy from within Jewel in the right socket?

Can u check my jewels and tell me should i change them btw?

I would do that, but your character page is set to private. You need to change that in your account settings, then i can see your Tree with Jewels in it.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
ok i made it public.
Lol i had no idea there was a jewel like that in game. And i was wondering why we took those nodes so i did not take them /facepalm. i should change to this.
Yep, switch that, i will put it in the opening post a bit more obvious.

Your other Jewels have really much Melee Crit Chance, did you check if you need that much?

If you are at 95% anyway you could change some of them for Spelldamage/Physdamage jewels.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 2, 2016, 5:21:09 AM
I tried this build out of curiosity and was able to get over 10k energy shield with my gear using lvl 16 Discipline.. this build is great, but sadly i am a casual player so i was able to get only to lvl 75 and not fully leveled gems.. Thanks for the guide..

P.S. - i am selling my complete CI CoC gear for 10ex (not fixed, whisper me if anyone is interested IGN Roll_Me_Please) i am not sure how to link gears here so just whisper me if anyone's interested..

We talked about skyforth boots .... I got it and i must to say - its the best ever upgrade for this build. Full charges +- all the time is the beast mode....

Now working on 21 lv skills/gems, better jewels, shield and will be ready for uber.

My gear so far (ignore defence cast links coz looking for best combo all the time, changing a lot)

Last edited by Life2v on Mar 28, 2016, 2:47:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info