[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

@RushiReave

1. Good Question! On Gloves i like the Word of spite and Word of Reflection the most. One of the Physical Spells also does great daamge. On Boots i think the "Lightning Damage if you have not killed recently" is nice. It adds the damage in those fights where you need it. The Cold Damage when hit is also nice. On a Helmet i would like Cyclone attack speed, Bladefall Crit Chance, Bladefall AoE, EK Projectile Speed or just Damage for EK or Bladefall.

2. I tried Uber as Hybrid last League and could not handle the Chaos Damage. Even the Vaal Construct Trash Mobs did hurt realyl hard. In the Trio fight it was to much for me. You may be able to do it if you are good at the fight and good with Flasks by using a combination of a Ametyst and Coruscating Elixir in the Trio Fight. I did not try Uber on the CI Version this League, i may get around trying it later. If you want to Try Uber as Hybrid, i´d say try to have enough Chaos Res to get capped with a Amethyst Flask.

3. I am CI in the latest Videos, without CI i think i would have around 7.5-8k ES + 1.5-2k Life.
So EHP pool is roughly the same for Hybrid and CI, depending on Gear which get the higher eHP.
ATM i really enjoy the CI Version atm as its nice to ignore Chaos Damage and dont need to hunt for Chaos Res on my Gear.

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
@RushiReave

1. Good Question! On Gloves i like the Word of spite and Word of Reflection the most. One of the Physical Spells also does great daamge. On Boots i think the "Lightning Damage if you have not killed recently" is nice. It adds the damage in those fights where you need it. The Cold Damage when hit is also nice. On a Helmet i would like Cyclone attack speed, Bladefall Crit Chance, Bladefall AoE, EK Projectile Speed or just Damage for EK or Bladefall.

2. I tried Uber as Hybrid last League and could not handle the Chaos Damage. Even the Vaal Construct Trash Mobs did hurt realyl hard. In the Trio fight it was to much for me. You may be able to do it if you are good at the fight and good with Flasks by using a combination of a Ametyst and Coruscating Elixir in the Trio Fight. I did not try Uber on the CI Version this League, i may get around trying it later. If you want to Try Uber as Hybrid, i´d say try to have enough Chaos Res to get capped with a Amethyst Flask.

3. I am CI in the latest Videos, without CI i think i would have around 7.5-8k ES + 1.5-2k Life.
So EHP pool is roughly the same for Hybrid and CI, depending on Gear which get the higher eHP.
ATM i really enjoy the CI Version atm as its nice to ignore Chaos Damage and dont need to hunt for Chaos Res on my Gear.

Thank you very much for the fast answer! i have now 5.3 ES you recommend me to change on CI? or maybe i need to get better gear?

i show my guts here:

Spoiler

i know is not big thing but what can i get better ? thank you again!
As you have nearly no Chaos Res on your gear apart from the Mings i´d say try to go CI and see how you like it. Just switch the Mings for a Diamond ring with a nice ES roll.

If you dont like it you can allways switch back to Hybrid! Worst case you waste some regrets.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hardcore progress update as per ur request:
I'm at level 88 now in hardcore perandus league with this build. Adjusted the tree slightly for HC: added the Void Barrier cluster. Also managed to get my hands on Skyforth. Adding Skyforth, the 4% reduced mana reservation in the Influence cluster, and linking a lvl 2 (+1 = 3) enlighten in The Vertex, I was able to drop my Herald of Ice and add another 50% Aura (I'm using Grace for HC due to evasion's synergy with Trickster and EV/ES nodes). I'm currently at 11,400 ES and ~13,000 Evasion, tankiest character I've had in recent memory. Even with dropping a herald and some damage nodes the damage is great.

Linking my current gear and tree. I got super lucky and hit nutty colors on voidbringers AND skyforth. Wasn't even trying for those colors on skyforth, and am still trying to figure out what to do with them as I have an extra 4-link now that I was able to drop the BV PCoC setup (open to suggestions!).
gear+tree
Last edited by chup_ on Mar 24, 2016, 9:53:32 AM
@chup_

Wow, really nice Gear! Really happy to hear that you got that far in HC!
Would love to see a Video of some Gameplay :)

I think adding Grace is a great idea, i did not even think about adding another 50% but indeed it would be even possible without skyforth! (2 points for mana reservation and lvl 3(4) enlighten)

I maybe try this if i get my enlighten to lvl 3.

As ideas for the Link: I would perhapse take Vaal Grace + inc. duration.

Vaal Moltenshell - inc. Duration - Life Leech - inc. Aoe/Conc could also be a nice link for opening Boxes or going right into a Perandus Pack / hard Bossfight.

You could also put the counter attack in a 4L and put Tempchains/Enfeeble on it to curse with a high level Curse. (Vengeance-Cast on Crit - Ice Golem - Curse)
Quality on Vengeance makes the proc chance higher. I thought it would be just damage or AoE, but indeed the quality is proc chance which is amazing imho.

btw: Happy to see that you use Flicker Strike^^ When i see ppl link gear i allways see them not using the Flicker Strike, imho its amazing to get Fortify back really quick and move from pack to pack.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Spoiler
@chup_

Wow, really nice Gear! Really happy to hear that you got that far in HC!
Would love to see a Video of some Gameplay :)

I think adding Grace is a great idea, i did not even think about adding another 50% but indeed it would be even possible without skyforth! (2 points for mana reservation and lvl 3(4) enlighten)

I maybe try this if i get my enlighten to lvl 3.

As ideas for the Link: I would perhapse take Vaal Grace + inc. duration.

Vaal Moltenshell - inc. Duration - Life Leech - inc. Aoe/Conc could also be a nice link for opening Boxes or going right into a Perandus Pack / hard Bossfight.

You could also put the counter attack in a 4L and put Tempchains/Enfeeble on it to curse with a high level Curse. (Vengeance-Cast on Crit - Ice Golem - Curse)
Quality on Vengeance makes the proc chance higher. I thought it would be just damage or AoE, but indeed the quality is proc chance which is amazing imho.

btw: Happy to see that you use Flicker Strike^^ When i see ppl link gear i allways see them not using the Flicker Strike, imho its amazing to get Fortify back really quick and move from pack to pack.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll record a clip this evening if I remember.
Last edited by chup_ on Mar 24, 2016, 1:05:38 PM
hey guys im lvl 72 atm with the ci tree on perandus sc, my 2 cents on the build are as follow.

lvling was really easy followed the lvling guide which was awesome btw and used ek then bladefall, bladefall on its own just wrekt everything. once i got to 40 it was ez mode 6l tabula with the 2h was just chaos. i respeced ci around 64ish and went bak to a 5l chest nothing special

but it boosted my es to 6.6k being this my first real ci build ever 6.6k was a shitload for me, however dropping bak to a 5l cyclone,coc,bladefall,ek,life leech. i felt not having the inc crit gem made a huge difference. in the 5l i was back tracking alot since my crits wernt consistent enough as well as dropping es fast at the start of packs coz my leech wasnt kicking in which was really annoying me

i think i might just drop bak to a tabula till i somehow find a cheap white 6l i can craft

my characters name is CondemedToRMT if anyone wants to sus my character out.

i am really loving this build even with a tabula at lvl 72 thanks for putting in so much work in the guide!!

cheers
Ichigo
"

When i see ppl link gear i allways see them not using the Flicker Strike, imho its amazing to get Fortify back really quick and move from pack to pack.

I know it's amazing but it's freaking impossible to make my ES gear 3G1R! *grumblegrumble

anyway,i'm lvl 83 at the moment,the build is fun,now that i finally have a comfortable es pool (10669)

here's da gear(gonna redo the crafting on the dagger and the boots when i have lvl 7)

Spoiler

the granite flask could be swapped out for something else,but i'm fine so far,so idk,maybe i should buy a rumi's?(toh too expensive for me)
oh and my jewels are garbage,i'll take care of that when i get 2 more slots(lvl87)
+i gotta do some lab runs for doing red maps(bad enchants are baaad)

Great spin2win build 5/7.Pray for my 6l

Peace
Happy to hear that it is working so well for everyone!

@Ichigo_333

On a 5L better use Bladefall + ICS instead of EK. Works alot better and the damage is still more than enough.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hello!

I'm going to give your build a try using scion low life berserker/assassin (to free up leech gem and power charge generation links). My chest is 4G2B since I don't need leech with berserker. I just wanted to make sure you still feel your LL skill tree is optimal since you may not have been updating it.

Also for anyone that wants to have some fun but can't afford a headhunter the jewel socket above the witch is perfect in this build for the Inspired Learning (mini headhunter) jewel.

Thanks for creating such a detailed build guide ZweihundertMorder. I really enjoyed reading through it all for ideas.
Last edited by Zenzen on Mar 25, 2016, 1:15:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info