[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Hi!

Scion LowLife is really a nice option, use a cwdt Warlords mark for the additional leech!

The LL Tree should be updated, you can also check my Character IaS_Let_The_Blade_Fall in my Profile.

Thats the LL Version i did the Uber kill with. (its specced Assassin to try it, thats why i have Elreon Rings and stuff)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Hi!

Scion LowLife is really a nice option, use a cwdt Warlords mark for the additional leech!

The LL Tree should be updated, you can also check my Character IaS_Let_The_Blade_Fall in my Profile.

Thats the LL Version i did the Uber kill with. (its specced Assassin to try it, thats why i have Elreon Rings and stuff)

Awesome, thank you. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Your use of vengeance to cast ice golem gave me an idea. Since the leech is global with berserker and warlord's mark I'm testing out Vengeance -> CoC -> Tempest Shield -> Bladefall. Vengeance triggers bladefall for some leech heals and activates tempest shield which will also cause more leech healing through its procs.
Last edited by Zenzen on Mar 25, 2016, 6:30:39 PM
Yes the Counter Attack coc is really versatile, dont forget that Quality on it boosts the Proc Chance which is amazing for Q Bonus.

Can also use it to curse with a high level Vulnerability and other amazing stuff.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Ended up going CWDT -> Blade Vortex -> Tempest Shield -> PCOC instead to free up some slots. That way both tempest and BV have a chance to generate charges. I also considered vengeance -> reckoning -> riposte -> pcoc since all three can trigger separately. Not sure which would be better honestly.

I'm also kicking myself for not trying out controlled destruction earlier. I saw it was a 130% multiplier like crit dmg so I figured it wouldn't change my mana needs. Then I realized it doesn't apply to cyclone due to the spell keyword so now with two -8 elreon rings I'm down to a 3 mana cost. A single 2 mana on hit jewel covers that as cyclone hits twice so yay for free cyclone on scion. Not sure I'm ready to part with warlord's though as the life leech and red christmas lights are nice.

I see you're using them too but I really like those shadows and dust gloves. It's like a I get a mini game while mapping to see how high I can make my rampage.
Last edited by Zenzen on Mar 26, 2016, 6:20:56 PM
Yes Shadows and Dust are really fun for mapping. Maligaros are stil la good option and Void Bringer are nice for the ES, but i guess as Scion you can´t use them because of the Mana cost.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi its me again! i can put my hands in a 6L shavrone so i decide to try the LL version of the build but still can reach 10k ES like you (also im not sure if got more dmg now that im LL or when i was CI since i lost EK for CD)

Can u give me some advices to how improve ?
Im also want to know what is better: Maligaros or Shadow and Dust ??
Thank you very much again

Gear

Last edited by RushiReave on Mar 27, 2016, 2:04:51 AM
Hi!

Did you switch to the LL Tree getting Pain Attunement in the Tree?
You should also be able to use another Aura on your Mana now.

The LL Version does not get 10k ES, thats the CI Version. On my LL i only have 7.5k ES as Asassin, i guess as Trickster it would be something like 8.5k.

I get around 29k Damage per hit on Bladefall with the LL Version which is more then the damage i have as CI/Hybrid with both Spells combined.(but its also a lvl 21 Bladefall as you can see in my LL Gear)

Shadows and Maligaros are about the same, since crit multi got nerfed on Maligaros, they have a bit higher Crit Chance, but Shadows do have a little ES and Rampage fun factor + unholy might for mapping.

So just use what you like better.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 2, 2016, 5:17:00 AM
Hey, i really like the build, thank you for sharing it.
Thats my little feedback about ci dual curse version if anyone is interested :) Started it from scratch, now have 11k es, 11k bf, 12k ek and extra dmg from vulnerability and assassins mark.
Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAceCSAOSA-rD8QRDxEvEVARlhXXFe0WvxhqGYoajxslIG4i9CSLKgsqOCsKLL81uTt8PV9BlkcGSVFJsUuuTINMs1AwUlNUvVZjWAdcQFxrXfJfal-wY0NqjGwLbRlvnnBScFZwu3DUdIF1_XcHeC985X_GgwmESIRvhMWGrocTidOMNo_6kBuTJ5UulouXlZf0mhOboZu1nKShL6Kjotmjo6crrJius7DYtUi4yrmTvorDCcM6w23IFMpK0B_Q0ND11ELVudfP2VvbXtvU6QLrY-v17BjviO_r8NXyHfLh9W_22vfX-Tf5pPsJ

I also feel like i dont need a golem, cause im crit capped anyway. What do you suggest as an additional 4 link for the build? Also, have you tried running blood rage?
Last edited by oztaahh on Mar 27, 2016, 7:20:13 AM
Hi! Happy to hear you enjoy the build! Intresting Dual Curse Variant there!

With Your Helmet Enchant you could try to use Vaal Molten Shell ;)

You can also but some other Spells on the Counter Attack CoC, like Coldsnap for good Damage and some nice Freeze, maybe even Prolif it?
Like CoC-Vengeance-Coldsnap-Prolif ? Or just CD instead of Prolif for some additional damage.

Highlevel Moltenshell is also a option that provides good Damage and a little Armour.

Another Golem could also work well, Flame Golem for Damage or Chaos Golem for Phys damage reduction.

@ Bloodrage: I don´t like to run BR if i only have 3 charges and can´t use the Leech.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 27, 2016, 9:49:02 AM
Hiya, i'm playing the LL version of your build. Really want to get that 5 off colour shavs but it hasn't happened after 4ex. :( Not sure what to upgrade next, dunno if it's worth spending more on the shavs.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree So Far:
Last edited by Vangoule on Mar 27, 2016, 9:20:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info