[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

"
alkoxide wrote:
how does the BV change affect this build if you use BV for charge gen?

The frequency with which Blade Vortex's can repeatedly hit the same enemy has been halved, but its damage and damage effectiveness have been doubled.

If you tried this build during 2.1, charge gen is fast, if you go in a pack BV gains pcharge in a second. I dont think that bv speed nerf will change it at all, maybe, instead of a sec, it takes 2 secs.

BV change will do nothing, we just use it to keep charges up.

It could be a Problem for using it with Discharge that uses the charges, we jsut need to get the stacks and then have them up i don´t see any problem comming from this.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
what do you think of a witch start and then going occultist? specifically going malediction, profane bloom, and wicked ward? not sure how it holds up against trickster and assassin offensively though.
Getting Dual Curse as a Option would be cool but idk if that would even be the same build.

Needs a way to apply the second curse and i honestly don´t know how you would do this without a 2nd Blasphemy.. and then you would need more reduced mana reservation or skip hatred for it.. so ye.. idk.

It can work but i´d say that another build then.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
OP,

Have you thought about maybe starting as scion for this build in the new league and going something like Berserker/Slayer or Berserker/Trickster?

Berserker gives 10% increased damage as well as the 1.5% life leech pretty much allowing us to remove the life leech gem from the 6L. Adding in slayer would give us another 30%dmg against uniques and rares, and also pretty much 15% increased attack speed.

I am thinking about Berserker/trickster would be ideal for mapping while slayer would be great for Tough bosses such as Atziri?

Let me know what you think!
Scion is indeed not as bad as i thougth, Berserker Lifeleech + Warlords could indeed be a free link, as 2nd one i would choose Assassin for 1% base crit on Spells and Attacks and Power Charge generation.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Leveling as Trickster in Perandus atm, free Cyclone + WB is amazing so far!
Did not switch to CoC atm, leveling as Ele Cyclone.

I got Assassin Ascendancy on my lvl 94 LowLife Version in standard and it gets 95% Critchance on the Bladefall now.

Guess i could spec out of some of the Spellcrit nodes now...

To Check Gear + Trees of my current Versions you can check my Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ZweihundertMorder/characters

Characters are IaS_TankyTwirl and IaS_Let_The_Blade_Fall
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 6, 2016, 7:28:21 AM
Your weapon has to help a ton. I can't crit enough to run cyclone yet. Running BF, which works well. I'll get there though! :)

Edit: Just bought one of those weapons. Works like a charm. Cycloning faces off lol.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on Mar 6, 2016, 11:03:27 AM
Yes the Weapon is great for leveling as CoC its really amazing!

100% recomended to get it as its only 1 Alc.

I will take a break from leveling this char as i had a amazing idea for a full "Cast on Hit" Build with the Hammer first Details here in my last posting:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1261200/

I´ll maka a build thread for this once i get it rolling.

I will level this one further later on, i can say that the new trees are working, leveling can stil lbe tough from 40-55 when life starts lacking and you can´t switch to hybrid yet but its doable.

Tested Assassin in Standard and Trickster in the new league, overall i feel like Trickster is more fun to play with no worrys about Mana ever.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 7, 2016, 5:36:39 AM
How do you run Hatred+Discipline+Warlords on Blasphemy with your current trees? The total of reserve comes to a 120% and you only have put 12% reduced reserve in the trees.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info