[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Sorry, i need to update that!

As Trickster you don´t run Warlords, only Herald of Ice as you don´t need the Manaleech and i found HoI very enjoyable on the LL Version i played. (can also run HoA for more tooltip but HoI is just to great i love shattering)

You can use Warlords on a low level CwdT to get the additional Leech, as the leech does not scale with levels, its allways 2%.

As Assassin you need a Enlighten 4 (or 3 in a +1 Item) or take the additional mana reserved nodes in the tree.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Sorry, i need to update that!

As Trickster you don´t run Warlords, only Herald of Ice as you don´t need the Manaleech and i found HoI very enjoyable on the LL Version i played. (can also run HoA for more tooltip but HoI is just to great i love shattering)

You can use Warlords on a low level CwdT to get the additional Leech, as the leech does not scale with levels, its allways 2%.

As Assassin you need a Enlighten 4 (or 3 in a +1 Item) or take the additional mana reserved nodes in the tree.

Alright, thanks for the great response. I was really studying every possibility with the old setup and couldn't figure it out. :)
Some Updates on the leveling in the New League.

I got my other build to 80 and got some currency to invest in this one so i could get some decent gear.

Now it feels amazing.. i just crushed Merc Izaro at lvl 70 with a lvl 17 Bladefall Gem on a 5 Link.

New inc. Crit strikes is OPopie, we get 93,5% Crit chance without Diamond Rings or quality on ICS or CoC.

Bladefall is around 60& Crit chance with Doomcast left to take so i´d say we get 70% on BF and 80% or more on EK.

Damage is still VERY good on Bladefall alone.

With the Full Ascendancy i feel like Trickster was a really good choice, Shadeform is 900+ ES and the Evasion actuall stacks to a decent amount that we can boost to amazing levels with the new Stibnite Flask. (Blind+100% inc. EV)

I am really happy that i pulled through the shit gear times, was so worth it again!

Current Gear at lvl 72:

Sitting on 1527 Life + 6228 ES with the listed Gear.

I feel like Assassin would be wasted ascendancy points with the great crit values we can get as Trickster. Free Cyclone, Whirlingblades and Flicker just feels soo good, EV+ES boost is amazing too.

Scion would still be a good option with the free Leech + some other Ascendancy, i´ll maybe try that on a standard respec later on.

atm i am making some videos to show the new versionm i´ll update it in the op when its ready.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 10, 2016, 11:03:06 AM
how do I see which trickster points you picked up on your character? i've been following this build, does CwDT +vortex + PCoC keep up your charges very well??

also, what's your crit % on cyclone without power charges?
Last edited by haslefthegame on Mar 10, 2016, 11:33:38 AM
You can see the Ascendancy Point distribution in the skill trees linked in the opening post.

Cyclone Crit without charges is 61.38 atm with the Gear and Gems linked above.

CwdT+PcoC+BV gets more reliable as you level higher, as monsters on leo levels don´t have enough damage or don´t hit you to triger it all the time. Later its not a Problem to trigger the level 1 cwdt on every pack and get charges up all the time.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 10, 2016, 12:35:21 PM
Question to OP: Why do you not grab tree point Adder's Touch (in dagger zone) in your trees?
It's not work in this build or not worth?
I have a short questchen to warlord's mark.

What about the endurance charge. Didn't we need them or did we get them on a nother way.
"
Wizly wrote:
Question to OP: Why do you not grab tree point Adder's Touch (in dagger zone) in your trees?
It's not work in this build or not worth?

Because Adders Touch is Crit Multi with Daggers, not crit chance. We dont deal damage with our Dagger Attacks at all, we only need Crit Multi that works for spells.

@ Warlords:

We still have a Warlords on a lvl 1 CwdT
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Really liking the Trickster build. How important is the Inc Crit Strike chance? I find that with Inc Crit, I have ~75% crit chance, and without it, I shoot down to 55%. Even so, I find that I'm still critting pretty consistently. Could I take it out and add a different skill instead? (Arc/Shock Nova) for added damage off of her spell damage nodes.
Looking forward to a full update to the opening post!

I am picking up this build right now and just going with the skill tree in you profile, is that okay? Or should I still follow your leveling tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info