[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Little update: After i had a break to play X-Com 2 i came back and leveled a bit, got to lvl 94 today on the LowLife Version, Gear and Tree atm:

Tree

Still trying to get 4G-R-B on my Shavs... about 15k Chromes in now...got a 3G-2R-B on the way if anyone wants to trade for a 4G let me know ;)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi,

Do you plan on updating this build for the next league?
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Hi,

Yep i will update this one, will start as Hybrid and maybe go LL again later in the League.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Do you think to go with Assassin or with Trickster?
The first one gets really high boosts on crits, the other one gets free movement skills and cyclone is one of them.
I think Assassin and Trickerst will both be good options, but will need different Tree + Gear.

As Assassin you can skip some Crit on the Tree and get more ES instead, as Trickester you can get more Damage on the tree and skip some ES and don´t need a Elreon Ring or Mana on Hit Jewels / Warlords Mana Leech.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Hi,

Yep i will update this one, will start as Hybrid and maybe go LL again later in the League.

Excellent. Thanks for sharing your build. I plan on using it starting new league.

Looking forward to twirling Atziri's face off. :)
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
I think Assassin and Trickerst will both be good options, but will need different Tree + Gear.

As Assassin you can skip some Crit on the Tree and get more ES instead, as Trickester you can get more Damage on the tree and skip some ES and don´t need a Elreon Ring or Mana on Hit Jewels / Warlords Mana Leech.

Good, i think i'll go for the trickster, so i can use more mana for auras feeling free to spam cyclone anyway, same as a soultaker do. Also i think taking some extra ES/EV is good, evade chance when not on full ES is close to have acro, and it gives a lot of extra attack speed (20% after using a movement skill (cycloning...) 20% after es recharge).
Honestly I think the assassin out classes the trickster by far, the raw boost to damage is just insane.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ OJ poured and candle lit, with this chant i summon Kripp ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
"
denby wrote:
Honestly I think the assassin out classes the trickster by far, the raw boost to damage is just insane.

Both has pros and cons, depending on gear, tree, and how you play it. As ZweihundertMorder said, if you take Assassin, you need to get ES from the tree, with the Trickster you need to take damage. It's playstyle.
Added a Video of Atziri Runs with EK and BV only just to test stuff for the incomming BF nerf.

"
denby wrote:

Trickster could also use a Blashpemy Ass Mark or Vulnerability or run a HoA that you can´t run as Assassin.

I think Trickster wil lbe cheaper to build, better for the start of a league because you don´t need Elreon Rings so its easier to get resists on them and you can start cycloning and whirling bladeing right away without any worries about Mana.

You can allways respec the Ascendancy later if you feel like you miss out on to much damage.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 1, 2016, 6:18:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info