[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Enjoying the build so far though it's early days as I'm only level 35. I have a couple of questions if I may:

What are some good levelling uniques for the build?

What Crit Chance % would you suggest as a minimum before considering a switch to CoC?
Last edited by maxwolfie on Nov 17, 2016, 2:40:39 AM
Good leveling Stuff:

Maligaro's Virtuosity
Ungil's Harmony
and
a low level Vagan Dagger with Crafted Crit Chance.
Volls Protector can also be of use for better PC Generation when the Mobs don´t deal enough damage for the CwdT.

For Mana + Life Leech use Warlords Mark. For leveling a Poachers Mark can also be good.

Switch to Hybrid when you start feeling like your life is to low, mostly 2nd half Cruel. (aka wear some ES Gear and spec into GhostReaver)

You can switch to CoC at around 40-50. Use a Diamond Flask to get your Crit Chance up until you feel like you don´t need it anymore. Usa a Dagger with Vagan Mod. It helps alot.

If you get around 45% Crit you can try to switch(with Diamond Flask). If it does not feel good for you go back to BV leveling.

If you feel that CoC is good enough for the trash clear but bosses get you in trouble try using a selfcast Bladefall in Wyrmsign for a good singletarget pseudo 5link.

If you need any further help feel free to ask. :)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
IWannaPeonU wrote:
Are the daggers mentioned in OP still the best? I'm confused because it looks like there are daggers with better attack speed and higher crit chance than the ones mentioned. For example ambusher has 1.50 aps and 40% crit. Or am I missing something?

You want a Vagan dagger "Hit's can't be evaded" .. So you never miss .
Hey! Enjoying this build a lot. I'm at level 76 with it now and my only complaint is that I'm super squishy, I looked at one of your videos and I think I actually sit very similar in hp/es but get 1 shot very frequently. (This is my first character so it's probably just because I suck).. Any tips for survivablity? Bosses tear me up!

Few stats for an idea:
2646 hp
3621 es (with discipline)

no armor.. ?
3692 evasion (31% to evade)
5% to dodge spells/attacks

resists in merci
f: 75%
c: 68%
l: 72%
c: 6%
At lvl 76 you should go full on ES by specing into CI.

I should change the trees to be lvl 69 Hybrid and then 70+ = CI, sorry about that.

If you are mapping capped resists are not really optional you should have 75% in cold,Fire and lightning.

I also guess the Video you are refering to is the "Budget Version" Video. THe Gear in that Video was basicaly bad on purpose, it should not be hard or expensive to get much better gear with more ES, especialy this late in the league.

You can for example buy Voidbringers for around 2 Chaos currently. (When i made that video Voidbringers were 2exalts..)

With Essence its also really cheap to get a 300-400 ES 5 or 6Link crafted and 300+ ES Shields are cheap as never before.

Your Profile is set to privat so i can´t comment on gear or the current tree you have. If you need any further help please set your character tab public and let me know.

EDIT: I changed the leveling Trees to a Version that goes CI at lvl 70. Changed the Hybrid leveling Tree and added a early CI Tree for lvl 71.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Nov 17, 2016, 8:23:03 PM
"
Good leveling Stuff:

Maligaro's Virtuosity
Ungil's Harmony
and
a low level Vagan Dagger with Crafted Crit Chance.
Volls Protector can also be of use for better PC Generation when the Mobs don´t deal enough damage for the CwdT.

For Mana + Life Leech use Warlords Mark. For leveling a Poachers Mark can also be good.

Switch to Hybrid when you start feeling like your life is to low, mostly 2nd half Cruel. (aka wear some ES Gear and spec into GhostReaver)

You can switch to CoC at around 40-50. Use a Diamond Flask to get your Crit Chance up until you feel like you don´t need it anymore. Usa a Dagger with Vagan Mod. It helps alot.

If you get around 45% Crit you can try to switch(with Diamond Flask). If it does not feel good for you go back to BV leveling.

If you feel that CoC is good enough for the trash clear but bosses get you in trouble try using a selfcast Bladefall in Wyrmsign for a good singletarget pseudo 5link.

If you need any further help feel free to ask. :)

Many thanks!
Yea...im loving blade flurry soo far with this build .. haha

Clear speed is alot better. Ran atziri a few times, now just more susceptible to stuns.

Well just tried Uber. Had 1 portal left so switched to my Uber killer. :/
Last edited by Drey070 on Nov 17, 2016, 11:46:51 PM
Video of Bladeflurry Testing will be here: Youtube <- uploading atm.

It seems to be pretty good, only downside is that it needs something for Stunimmunity but should not be to much of a Problem to work in a Valyrium. It also opens up the option to go Assassin or Pathfinder much easier as it only needs one -8 Elreon Piece to be free.

(Character in the Video is a Assassin Version i tested)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Video of Bladeflurry Testing will be here: Youtube <- uploading atm.

It seems to be pretty good, only downside is that it needs something for Stunimmunity but should not be to much of a Problem to work in a Valyrium. It also opens up the option to go Assassin or Pathfinder much easier as it only needs one -8 Elreon Piece to be free.

(Character in the Video is a Assassin Version i tested)

Thanks for posting, good video. I think I will stick to Cyclone, regardless of how strong Blade Flurry is. I much prefer the fluid gameplay of Cyclone.
Does not hurt to just try it, its a green gem so you can switch on the fly ;)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info